• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April Discussion

Torch Tiger

Trended close enough to graze SE zones .. primarily SE of PVD ... but marginal so it would probably be cat's paw if by day and non consequential car top aggies by night... 

If it trended closer and fall rates were a little heavier for said SE zones ... that would make the difference given that temperature profile ... but compared to that 12z mean we would need a massive correction to get that same consideration anywhere west of Worcester - it can happen ... less than likely given the range and the scoring -

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Typhoon Tip said:

25 F colder western Mass than eastern ... impressive cold front.

Yup. 64* around 9am as we sat on the deck drinking coffee and listening to the peepers and fox this morning. Had a nice sustained breeze of about 15-20mph and the slider doors open too. Then it went dark and we are now at 39* with the fire going.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, PowderBeard said:

Yup. 64* around 9am as we sat on the deck drinking coffee and listening to the peepers and fox this morning. Had a nice sustained breeze of about 15-20mph and the slider doors open too. Then it went dark and we are now at 39* with the fire going.

Really was a spectacular morning... 

12 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Yea, I'm all 2019ed out. Not taking the cheese, this time.

Ah hahahaha....  

This is called 'goading' folks - old dick head weather god in the sky buckin' for one last gullible soul - any takers!

I bet the EPS is about as accurate as it was with those NAO calls it fed us a couple/few times over the winter too - good luck...   Although...mmm.. come to think about it - there could be some reasoning to support related to wave length re-arranging concomitant with seasonal change and... I dunno prolly bullshit and just another reason to "seem" right so it can maximize what it wants to do to your bums -

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Ah hahahaha....  

This is called 'goading' folks - old dick head weather god in the sky buckin' for one last gullible soul - any takers!

I bet the EPS is about as accurate as it was with those NAO calls it fed us a couple/few times over the winter too - good luck...   Although...mmm.. come to think about it - there could be some reasoning to support related to wave length re-arranging concomitant with seasonal change and... I dunno prolly bullshit and just another reason to "seem" right so it can maximize what it wants to do to your bums -

I actually think it will nail a monster neg NAO this spring...don't doubt that-

Subtle nod ... and I mean really subtle, to the EPS' -NAO vibe because the GEFs are on that too...approaching a the 10th really tanking at both agencies...

I stress weak nod though because in April, the means giveth ...and taketh away as the get increasingly capricious and in fact, I've only seen them hold onto a teleconnector signal for D10+ at some-odd < than 50% of the time. 

Probably be a -NAO with 88 F at at HFD

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

RPM drops some snow too in many spots. Probably a brief flash over, but interesting for this time of year. If this airmass was literally 1C colder..we'd be talking a siggy event.

It looks like one of those deals where we drop a few inches of snow prior to daybreak and by 3:00 it’s 55 and Tip and the fellas are throwing golf discs around by the river in tank tops and red napes 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It looks like one of those deals where we drop a few inches of snow prior to daybreak and by 3:00 it’s 55 and Tip and the fellas are throwing golf discs around by the river in tank tops and red napes 

Pretty much. Still unsure how far west it gets as the GFS is east still.