Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April Discussion

Torch Tiger

29 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Would be terrible

I have 2 plow companies that rely on me for forecasts.  They both texted me and asked if they can take their plows/sanders off all their trucks this weekend.  I said yes but that westward shift on the Euro makes me a bit nervous.  Sure we can get snow in April and they can always re attached plows but even if we do  (unless its a big storm) the melt begins pretty quickly.  I give a 20% chance of accumulating snow up here mid-week, that is probably generous.

yup ... no question the retreat is underway...

Times for Brian about when the sun sets... perfect!

image.png.ef88b5d9a2e10b9770eeffe2cb915000.png

J/k Brian..

seriously though ...I argue that the front "mixed" to this position above more so than move 320 miles in two hours :wacko: ...but stranger things have probably happened.. Anywho, not sure how precise WPC's sfc analysis is, but this is from here, https://www.wpc.ncep.noaa.gov/sfc/90fwbg.gif ,

and you can see a west nosing dam signal so it might be slammed shut like a bull's ass at fly time -

37 minutes ago, TheBudMan said:

Just went to store.  In front of me a guy with his arm hanging out the open window.   Immediately thought of RevKev and started laughing. 

Burly men with hairy arms hanging out of car window today kind of a day  :P

Yup. Today is one of those days.  Saw a car load of dudes and one guy in the back had the arm dangling out. ..long hair and a mustache.   The epitome of that imagery.

• Haha 1

Warm front really tried to get up and through here  but failed as expected.  Got up to 42F with a bit of sun earlier.  Looked south and saw almost clear skies but low clouds kept forming as the clearing line got closer.  Now back to 39.9F  Very little snow melt today.

Watching that mid-week storm.  Nice shift west today.  3 or 4  more ticks and wet snow up here?

Untitled.jpg