• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
April Discussion

Torch Tiger

It's more likely the the BD and the air on the north/east side of it ... are washing out/homogenizing with the warm sector riding over top ...due to shallow nature, and because the sun is reaching the surface ... helping to simulate warming and modest mixing...

The front was not N of the Pike as of last empirical fact - not alternate - analysis by 150 years of scientific and technological proof.

In three hours...the analysis may show a warm boundary up near CON in NH... but that's a formulation/reposition ...not a circumstance that abases the present fact that the boundary is located S of CT.

8 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

The threat is hanging on . Some of us just want a nice coastal.

1045 high to the N.E., let’s have that low track just off S Virginia then curl just south of L.I as mid levels close

It's there to a point, I just like how Ineedsnow is hanging on. 

• Like 1

We use the word "threat" to define every tom dick and harry nuance perturbation in the flow, too.

Threat, to my particular brand of pettiness ... should be reserved for those prospective ordeals that come with an impact that is greater than negligible - and by that, we should mean ... can pose danger to property and safety, or in the least, a modicum of ability to register in memory.  For those who have Asperger's syndrome...  if you are remembering a 3" deal on Feb 4, 1982 ... the fell at 2 am and no one knew when the morning sun reduced it to dew, that's different.  I mean, 'society'. 

Let's just call an obviously inconsequential bottle-rocket cyclone to the Maritimes... swinging too far E to matter as a neurotic holding on to the chance for something in the cinema of the models to fill the void of a vapid life that is otherwise devoid of anything to get excited about, and let it go...

6 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Yeah.. BDL At 66 with a south wind. BD is south of CT :lol: Omg 

Moron...

"

It's more likely the the BD and the air on the north/east side of it ... are washing out/homogenizing with the warm sector riding over top ...due to shallow nature, and because the sun is reaching the surface ... helping to simulate warming and modest mixing...

The front was not N of the Pike as of last empirical fact - not alternate - analysis by 150 years of scientific and technological proof.

In three hours...the analysis may show a warm boundary up near CON in NH... but that's a formulation/reposition ...not a circumstance that abases the present fact that the boundary is located S of CT. 

"

:lol:  ... you may in fact not be intelligent enough to understand what is happening here... but your stupidity is clearly reinforcing your assholiness

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Dude had to have gotten up and just immediately started drinking to come to that conclusion :lmao:

Truth be told ... gave up alcohol over four years ago...  Don't miss it...

what are you at right now?   We just popped 63 here ...   It's fascinating how different this temperature feel with DP... which is 52 at all Davis' within a mile of mi casa ...  I pretty sure I've been at least in the upper 50s locally this year already, but it didn't feel anything like this air mass - which 'smells' like summer air for those who know what that means. 

1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Truth be told ... gave up alcohol over four years ago...  Don't miss it...

what are you at right now?   We just popped 63 here ...   It's fascinating how different this temperature feel with DP... which is 52 at all Davis' within a mile of mi casa ...  I pretty sure I've been at least in the upper 50s locally this year already, but it didn't feel anything like this air mass - which 'smells' like summer air for those who know what that means. 

It’s 61. But in the sun doing yard work real feel of over 70. Just an awesome day with a south breeze 

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It’s 61. But in the sun doing yard work real feel of over 70. Just an awesome day with a south breeze 

Yeah ... I like it too -

Not looking forward to any snow chances like those that privately covet that tact and don't admit it - hahaha

Seriously, it's why April is such a f'n bore to me man... You get kissed by the hot chick today and tomorrow, and while your eyes are still closed and your all lubed up with a rapid heart beat, this balded heads prison gang banger steps in her place with a cat's paw storm threat that we have to suffer hours of internet fights over marginal ptype chances.   What else can I say ... my hearts just not in it.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

EWR is 63 with 090 wind. So still onshore flow down there, it's just that up here the high slipped east enough to allow for srly return flow. So not a true warm fropa I suppose quite yet, but enough srly flow to help boost temps. 

Agreed completely ... it's remarkably nerdy and tedious to engage in this conversation rather than try to get outside and enjoy what may take two weeks to return - who knows... - but, I've been trying to point out that the sensible weather and the warm front weather are not on the same page this time.  It's mixing out and the difference on either side of the boundary is probably approaching negligible -