• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 22-23 Storm Thread: Cabins and Pony-Os?

powderfreak

Just now, dryslot said:

Will have to see when that slug of moisture gets in from the GOM of what happens with it here.

Yeah...may be better up there. I see LEW at 34F. It's going to really have to pound to get decent accums during the day. I have 0.02" liquid so far and the GFS gives me 0.25" the rest of the way including the ULL. heh

1 minute ago, dendrite said:

Yeah...may be better up there. I see LEW at 34F. It's going to really have to pound to get decent accums during the day. I have 0.02" liquid so far and the GFS gives me 0.25" the rest of the way including the ULL. heh

Just started and its falling as snow, I think we may cool some in those heavier echoes but its going to be paste.

1 minute ago, dendrite said:

Temp is down another .6F in past 45 minutes to 31.3F but snow is so light.  I got the temp but dissapointed to see that heavy arc of qpf the GFS was showing will now probably setup too far NW.  Just need 5" or 6" more to hit my 100" for the season

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

Just started and its falling as snow, I think we may cool some in those heavier echoes but its going to be paste.

I'm getting 7-10'd so not enough intensity to stick much despite 33F. Oh well...at least the drive in was easy.

Just now, wxeyeNH said:

Temp is down another .6F in past 45 minutes to 31.3F but snow is so light.  I got the temp but dissapointed to see that heavy arc of qpf the GFS was showing will now probably setup too far NW.  Just need 5" or 6" more to hit my 100" for the season

Yeah I thought we had a game winning hail mary, but after further review there was 12 on the field and it got called back.

• Haha 1