• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 22-23 Storm Thread: Cabins and Pony-Os?

powderfreak

27 minutes ago, SR Airglow said:

@powderfreak is this one of those upslope situations where Sugarbush is worth the extra 45 mins over Killington or should it be pretty uniform up and down the spine Friday night? Trying to figure out where to launch to Friday night for an early start Saturday.

I always think further north is best in upslope...it's just climo.  It could be uniform but Jay will do better that Stowe, IMO.  And Stowe will go better than Sugarbush, and so forth. You want to be closest to the moisture pooling in the flats of southern Quebec and have as long a fetch without mountains upstream as possible.  

I'd go Sugarbush if you can swing it over Killington.

8 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’d love to sneak a few like Ray sneaks into neighbors lawns in snow leggings 

My neighbor saw footprints at this house that isn’t occupied at the moment. I had to explain that was from me measuring snow. Got a strange look. :lol: 

• Haha 4

This is bombing in GOM ... and probably as PF has been gloating relentlessly for three days or more .. .yeah, it's an elevation event. 

The question is whether this can back bands down around the termination arc of the CCB on the southwest flank ... as a plausible now-cast correction - I think folks should be focused there if they're askin' for a mercy reach-around during this thing..  

That way, if something more happens ...you get the upshot of being pleasantly surprised. 

btw, just kidding pf ... But, at no fault of yours at all... you do make one want to see this thing end up SE of you so you get nothing just for the schadenfreude - ...heh, that would AWEsome...