• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 10 2019 Snow to Mix Event

wxeyeNH

25.8F  Light snow grains.  Vis about 1 mile    4" should be about storm total.

Good job NWS Gray for forecasting 4" in my hood.  Snow was dry and snowblowing a breeze.  Temps 21-25F during snowfall.

Now we head into mud season up here.

With todays 4" brings me to 92" on the season.   My seasonal average is probably 80-85".   As of this Wednesday, we will have had a constant snowcover of 4 months except for a short period around Christmas.  Very long season.

12 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

Good job NWS Gray for forecasting 4" in my hood.  Snow was dry and snowblowing a breeze.  Temps 21-25F during snowfall.

With todays 4" brings me to 92" on the season.   My seasonal average is probably 80-85".   As of this Wednesday, we will have had a constant snowcover of 4 months except for a short period around Christmas.  Very long season.

Gene, I bet you pick up another 20+.

Mount snow looked like 4" at the base, 6 inches near the summit and in the woods.  I drove to mt snow from my buddies house near Springfield mass this am.  I was basically in the heaviest part of the frontogenesis band the whole way up.  Now I'm driving up to Jay peak, solo for the next two days unfortunately.

5 hours ago, ChasingFlakes said:

Mount snow looked like 4" at the base, 6 inches near the summit and in the woods.  I drove to mt snow from my buddies house near Springfield mass this am.  I was basically in the heaviest part of the frontogenesis band the whole way up.  Now I'm driving up to Jay peak, solo for the next two days unfortunately.

Freezing rain at Mount Snow and Stratton per webcams. I'm skiing at Mount Snow on Wednesday.

4 hours ago, wxeyeNH said:

Can someone explain how it’s been one of the Worst and warmest winters EVER here in SNE, and just a little into NH it’s an Above-Average Season with Great Cover????  

Awesome ski day. Magic ended up with solid 4-5" at the base and more up top. Left at 6am and there were a few flakes, by the time I hit Greenfield it was a wall of white and 91 had over an inch on it. Took an extra 45-minutes to get there. Ended up with 1.5" at home in Belchertown.