Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 8th Light Snow

LP08

2 minutes ago, AdamHLG said:

It is legitimately snowing outside in Frederick enough so that the autopilot on my Tesla will not engage due lack of camera visibility. I actually need to drive back to Baltimore county the old-fashioned way and use my steering wheel.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I feel for you. My 10 speed unfortunately doesn’t have auto pedaling. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AdamHLG said:

It is legitimately snowing outside in Frederick enough so that the autopilot on my Tesla will not engage due lack of camera visibility. I actually need to drive back to Baltimore county the old-fashioned way and use my steering wheel.

First world problems.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Scraff said:

My man!  Those are my boys. And I work with them too. Lol. Siberian Summer is the best beer they ever put out. Hands down. 

Yeah! They just came out with a oatmeal coffee stout that’s pretty good called cold roll. I’m a dark beer lover so I love it 

2 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Nope. Up to two feet of powder now. Winds whipping, drifts to five feet in spots. Clearly, March 8 is all the better for this and not 67 and partly cloudy.

Amazing. I knew you would finally get a big storm this winter. If you got an inch for every time you complained you should be up to almost 60” by now. 

9 minutes ago, ravensrule said:

Amazing. I knew you would finally get a big storm this winter. If you got an inch for every time you complained you should be up to almost 60” by now. 

I keep forgetting that EVERY snowflake is precious and I should just be fortunate anything falls, and definitely never ever to report actual obs, even if they are bad. Thanks for the reminder.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, AdamHLG said:

Where's my violin?