Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 8th Light Snow

LP08

39 minutes ago, Scraff said:

A good night of Queensryche old school heavy metal in Baltimore followed by a fake winter storm / sports failure thread. Super awesomeness! :guitar:

PS - Caps, Cowboys, Mountaineers, and Os rule forever. Story at 11. B)

LOL Cowgirls. 

6 hours ago, BaltimoreWxGuy said:

It’s not going to be good for 80% of the forum. West Va, western VA should really have a separate forum but I guess it’s not feasible 

LOL, LOL. Dude, I get it, you've had a bad year. It happens to all of us over the years. BUT, that said, we've been down the 'they don't belong to this forum area because.....' several times since I've been here. I consider myself a part of this group, and I'd say that psu and showme and bob and heck all the rest I've met once or twice at meet-ups would agree. Join us when we have the next one. Your reasoning says that if next year trixie and wvclimo have banner years and the SE gang and DC gets cut off, do we toss THAT 20% of the region? Or maybe Baltimore and NE has the jackpot, you ready to shear off from the rest 'cuz your 20% did well while the rest crashed and burned? Part of the 'fun' IMO is the differences in climates here, we have coastal, mountains, valleys, metros and rural plus north vs south and east vs west. BTW it is currently lightly snowing here.......and I hope somehow you get to join in on the fun later too.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, wxdude64 said:

LOL, LOL. Dude, I get it, you've had a bad year. It happens to all of us over the years. BUT, that said, we've been down the 'they don't belong to this forum area because.....' several times since I've been here. I consider myself a part of this group, and I'd say that psu and showme and bob and heck all the rest I've met once or twice at meet-ups would agree. Join us when we have the next one. Your reasoning says that if next year trixie and wvclimo have banner years and the SE gang and DC gets cut off, do we toss THAT 20% of the region? Or maybe Baltimore and NE has the jackpot, you ready to shear off from the rest 'cuz your 20% did well while the rest crashed and burned? Part of the 'fun' IMO is the differences in climates here, we have coastal, mountains, valleys, metros and rural plus north vs south and east vs west. BTW it is currently lightly snowing here.......and I hope somehow you get to join in on the fun later too.

You’re a much better person than me. I would have been snarky AF. :) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dailylurker said:

I'm guessing I'm not getting snow today. The sun is out and this thread looks like ESPN. I can take a hint.

But its cold. Until the SW flow brings in the milder air with the clouds.

My call for this "event"- places that get under any 'heavier precip' may see a mulch whitening. If a heavier burst occurs later in the afternoon or evening, a few places might see a quarter inch or so.

And now, back to sports talk.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, peribonca said:

Any reports yet from south of Fredericksburg? Radar looks half decent.

Looking at reports from West Va, its been an overperformer so far.  Widespread area of 3-4 inch totals already where only an inch was expected at best.  Not sure how that will translate downstream but worth mentioning.  Almost every airport south of Morgantown is reporting vis 1 mile or less.

2 minutes ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

Been a fan for life.  Earliest memory is the post game ceremony from SB XII.

Been a rough last 22 years.  But up to that point, the monument to success.  How we have fallen when even shitty Ravens fans feel they can laugh at us.

Could be worse. We could be Skins fans. Lol. 

• Haha 1