Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 8th Light Snow

LP08

1 hour ago, SnowGolfBro said:

This storm is kind of like trading for Case Keenum.  If no one shows up at thestadium to see the dumpster fire did it really happen?

Did colt mccoy or alex smith play in an NFC championship game? Have any of the last 20 skins qbs played in a nfc championship game? Kirk cousins worsened their record, you don't think that gruden can make keenum more than capable? You realize that we're paying alex 15 mil this year, colt 3mil and now negotiated a awesome deal to get denver to pay case 4mil so we only have to pay him 3mil? I don't know weather, but i know football and I'm tired of "casual" "fans" bashing everything the skins do.. it's ridiculous.  All the hatred towards the owner, why? We've been decimated with injuries that now effect our cap situation, wtf? I hope Keenum lights it up! HTTR

4 hours ago, WesternFringe said:

Why would the thread need to be deleted just because you don't think the system is good for you?  lol

It’s not going to be good for 80% of the forum. West Va, western VA should really have a separate forum but I guess it’s not feasible 

24 minutes ago, Plow'n said:

Did colt mccoy or alex smith play in an NFC championship game? Have any of the last 20 skins qbs played in a nfc championship game? Kirk cousins worsened their record, you don't think that gruden can make keenum more than capable? You realize that we're paying alex 15 mil this year, colt 3mil and now negotiated a awesome deal to get denver to pay case 4mil so we only have to pay him 3mil? I don't know weather, but i know football and I'm tired of "casual" "fans" bashing everything the skins do.. it's ridiculous.  All the hatred towards the owner, why? We've been decimated with injuries that now effect our cap situation, wtf? I hope Keenum lights it up! HTTR

I am not a casual Redskins fan. I hope this works for us. I predict 12-4 at the start of every year. I’d like to see Colt have a chance to earn the job in camp and draft a young guy. At the end of the day i think the competition with Keenum gives us two viable QBs while we build toward the future

2 minutes ago, SnowGolfBro said:

I am not a casual Redskins fan. I hope this works for us. I predict 12-4 at the start of every year. I’d like to see Colt have a chance to earn the job in camp and draft a young guy. At the end of the day i think the competition with Keenum gives us two viable QBs while we build toward the future

Amen, maybe they trade keenum and a pick for rosen.. who knows, but i think it's a good move. McCoy is fragile, does anyone really believe josh johnson or mark sanchez will get it done? Lmao 

3 minutes ago, SnowGolfBro said:

There is no future. The organization is rotten from the core. Stop kidding yourself. There is no future with Snyder at the helm. It's great to fantasize about building for the future but in reality this team has been stuck in quicksand for the last 25 years. Pray that 9 or 10 wins gets you in the playoffs once every 5 years or so and enjoy what little success you get.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BaltimoreWxGuy said:

Can we just delete this thread? This system is the story of the winter for me, another weak storm with marginal temps where maybe I see a few flakes for a couple hours then mix with rain. Pretty sure my snow total for the season will finish under 15”

39 minutes ago, BaltimoreWxGuy said:

It’s not going to be good for 80% of the forum. West Va, western VA should really have a separate forum but I guess it’s not feasible 

So, I should be in a different forum, and the thread should be deleted.  Got it.

Just now, Stormpc said:

There is no future. The organization is rotten from the core. Stop kidding yourself. There is no future with Snyder at the helm. It's great to fantasize about building for the future but in reality this team has been stuck in quicksand for the last 25 years. Pray that 9 or 10 wins gets you in the playoffs once every 5 years or so and enjoy what little success you get.

This is ignorance, blaming a owner? Winning is hard! Bruce is a cap guy, dan owns, eric and doug scout and advise and Jay coaches his ass off. Snyder had done everything in his power to win, people blame him for these big free agent signings. Its not his fault he just signs checks. The argument can be made that he employs the people that make the dumb decisions but hiring thr right people isnt easy. For instance, we sign reuben foster and we're a terrible franchise, the browns, the Cleveland f-ing browns sign Kareem hunt and not a peep!! It is a complete joke. Folks, we were 6-3 when alex went down and if the blind ref sees the doctson pass interference we're 7-3, colt doesn't go down with injury who knows what happens. We're not that far away, its the NFL. We've been building the right way, d line and o line, imo we have when healthy the best o line in nfl, d line is young and stacked.. what else do you want? Good talk, maybe move it to banter, sorry

4 minutes ago, Stormpc said:

I have been a skins fan my entire life and I completely agree with you. It starts at the top and the owner is one of the worst in all of sports. They generally do the opposite of what franchises that win on a regular basis do. The fan base will continue to dwindle as long as Snyder is at the helm. I would generally go to 4 or 5 games a season but I haven't went in years and honestly I'm indifferent at this point on wether they win or lose. I want to see them win but honestly don't care to much either way. It used to ruin my Sundays when they lost lol. I think alot of there fan base feels the same way I do. That's why they were only drawing 50k fans a game last year.

Just now, Chris78 said:

I have been a skins fan my entire life and I completely agree with you. It starts at the top and the owner is one of the worst in all of sports. They generally do the opposite of what franchises that win on a regular basis do. The fan base will continue to dwindle as long as Snyder is at the helm. I would generally go to 4 or 5 games a season but I haven't went in years and honestly I'm indifferent at this point on wether they win or lose. I want to see them win but honestly don't care to much either way. It used to ruin my Sundays when they lost lol. I think alot of there fan base feels the same way I do. That's why they were only drawing 50k fans a game last year.

That’s your mistake right there. You should be a Ravens fan. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

It basically cost the Redskins nothing; it's a solid move on thier part.

Now, if they would only call Dallas and offer the 15th pick for Dak, they'd be stocked at the position for a decade 

Exactly, minus the dak part. That 15th pick needs to be a pure pass rusher or greedy williams if he's still there. Hell even a legit wr or te

Just now, ravensrule said:

That’s your mistake right there. You should be a Ravens fan. 

I have alot of relatives that are ravens fans but I just can't do it lol.

I grew up in the 80's, so ravens and nats werent around. My age group around the area grew up loving O's baseball, and redskins football.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chris78 said:

I have alot of relatives that are ravens fans but I just can't do it lol.

I grew up in the 80's, so ravens and nats werent around. My age group around the area grew up loving O's baseball, and redskins football.

I grew up in the late 70’s and 80’s and i was never a Redskins fan. I had morals :P.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Deer Whisperer said:

Love how this thread derailed. I have faith in this little system. I’m not worrying about it. All i want is some snowflakes

It really has been consistently modeled from 5 days out on the GFS twins and Icon.  I like this little system, too, and have faith in seeing some snow tomorrow.

33 minutes ago, Plow'n said:

Idk, plenty of "fair weather" people here lol

Honestly i got sick of listening to local radio talking heads about what a mess the skins were this year.  We had two quarterbacks break their legs in freak injuries. I loved the Reuben Foster pickup and wished we had gotten our hands on Kareem Hunt.  All these high and mighty people acting like they are irredeemable. I wouldn’t want those two dating my sister but I’d like them to play on my football team lol

10 minutes ago, WesternFringe said:

Yeah, it's weird that the people talking about this storm the most are the ones it might affect the most.  We should talk about football and insult them.  In the storm thread.

Nobody has talked about this "storm" for an hour so what "storm" are you referring to? I promise this will be my last post ever on this site. Besides a few of you, the actual weather people. You folks are weird! You bitch and complain over snow! As some of you know, I own a rather large snow removal business. It seems at times like the snow or lack there of bothers you guys more than me? Wanna talk about me RESPONDING to a football post? F off! You guys ran off one of the top 2 contributors here! And you wanna talk about a storm? Well here it is, from over 20 yrs of snow removal:

Tomorrow, you'll wake up and go to work. Any snow will melt on roads immediately. You'll collect your check from work, and get right back.on here and bitch and complain again. Congratulations!

I like a bunch of yall, its been real. But without bobchill this aint worth reading..

Just now, SnowGolfBro said:

Honestly i got sick of listening to local radio talking heads about what a mess the skins were this year.  We had two quarterbacks break their legs in freak injuries. I loved the Reuben Foster pickup and wished we had gotten our hands on Kareem Hunt.  All these high and mighty people acting like they are irredeemable. I wouldn’t want those two dating my sister but I’d like them to play on my football team lol

Damn right, want rings at all cost

4 minutes ago, Plow'n said:

Damn right, want rings at all cost

Yep and your point about the national outcry over the Foster signing vs the Hunt signing with the Browns is spot on.  I mean Foster was accused by a verifiably crazy woman and Hunt was on video actually assaulting a woman. Tells me it was more of media hit on the skins then anyone actually caring about violence against women. 12-4 season coming up this year baby!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SnowGolfBro said:

Yep and your point about the national outcry over the Foster signing vs the Hunt signing with the Browns is spot on.  I mean Foster was accused by a verifiably crazy woman and Hunt was on video actually assaulting a woman. Tells me it was more of media hit on the skins then anyone actually caring about violence against women. 12-4 season coming up this year baby!

Because i argue.. 10-6 lol

14 minutes ago, Plow'n said:

Nobody has talked about this "storm" for an hour so what "storm" are you referring to? I promise this will be my last post ever on this site. Besides a few of you, the actual weather people. You folks are weird! You bitch and complain over snow! As some of you know, I own a rather large snow removal business. It seems at times like the snow or lack there of bothers you guys more than me? Wanna talk about me RESPONDING to a football post? F off! You guys ran off one of the top 2 contributors here! And you wanna talk about a storm? Well here it is, from over 20 yrs of snow removal:

Tomorrow, you'll wake up and go to work. Any snow will melt on roads immediately. You'll collect your check from work, and get right back.on here and bitch and complain again. Congratulations!

I like a bunch of yall, its been real. But without bobchill this aint worth reading..

I didn't run Bob Chill off.   I don't bitch and complain.  I think the snow will stick here as there is still ice and snow on the roads from Sunday.  I may not have to go to work because I am a teacher.  

Yes, I do want to talk about this "storm" because it will give parts of my county up to 4".  And yes, I think if this were a storm for the DC and Baltimore crew the football and banter would have been deleted a long time ago.

• Thanks 1