Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
march 8 potential event ???

skonajezski31

24 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

C-2" at best and that is being VERY generous. Looks more white rain to me for most (snow falling but melting on contact). 

Pretty to look at and doesn't mess up the roads. Not the worst thing in the world.

38 minutes ago, LVwhiteout said:

Your right Ralph Thanks! Still have 8" of glacier on most open areas here since last Thursday. Sun not having a lot of success last 2 days. Will take the extra padding.

Same here irt lack of melting. Still 3-4" even in bright all sun areas. Very anomalous cold so far this week. Cant believe I am sitting at 22F this time of the day this time of the year in Warminster. Looks like we picked up a dusting overnight or early this AM as well....I must have missed that.

3 hours ago, skonajezski31 said:

im  thinking mason dixon line will once again be ground 0 for anything that does fall... timing will be key but yeah no more than 1-4" as i see it however that system coming into CA last night was beastly just dont see how its nothing out east 

It's a cutter on Sunday.  Guidance is trending cooler and possibly popping a low off the coast of Maine.  Could be some snow/ice right at the beginning but I'd think itd be mostly rain here.  Keeping an eye on it as I'll be in NNE during that time period.  

2 minutes ago, ChasingFlakes said:

It's a cutter on Sunday.  Guidance is trending cooler and possibly popping a low off the coast of Maine.  Could be some snow/ice right at the beginning but I'd think itd be mostly rain here.  Keeping an eye on it as I'll be in NNE during that time period.  

this march 8 is friday not sunday. the  sunday event yes is a warm storm  i started this to talk about friday !

14 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

Flakes falling and looks "Winter-ish" w/snow already on the ground and low clouds but in reality it's daylight, March and 37F....unless intense rates (which won't happen) this isn't an event (no stickage)  besides scenery.

Agree on all the above.

36F with a few flurries. The only thing notable about this "event" is this may be the last flakes we see until next winter.

5 minutes ago, JTA66 said:

Agree on all the above.

36F with a few flurries. The only thing notable about this "event" is this may be the last flakes we see until next winter.

Somehow, someway, something will happen before the end of winter (Later in March, early April?)...yes it will be small but more flakes will fall at some point before the heat kills us.....just a guess.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KamuSnow said:

Well here it is, got about 0.1" of snow late yesterday which accumulated in some places, and did freshen up the snow pile a little. Stats padder, lol. Brings the total snow here to 24.5" for the season.

That is more likely a glacier than a snow pile. :)