Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The Little Storm That Could - March 3/4

Spanks45

17 minutes ago, BombsAway1288 said:

Really? Wow. Friend is a foreman for a DPW in extreme NE Bergen county. Says they got at least 6

I live in Brooklyn which is the south shore of the NYC area near the water.  The water influence is a killer here.

I do get lucky once in a while during big coastal storms but I usually get screwed  with sleet and ice.

Just now, codfishsnowman said:

exactly...nothing special here...I really really thought we had a good shot of at least 8-10...just almost never works out here

Same here

Forecasted 6-9 inches. Received over 2 inches.

2 minutes ago, Mips said:

9" of solid snow fort building material, very wet on the bottom.

Cars have been getting stuck down there since the photo was taken 20 minutes ago.

snow.jpg

That’s a familiar looking location...cousins live in Rowley and I bet you’re neighbors.

10 minutes ago, codfishsnowman said:

exactly...nothing special here...I really really thought we had a good shot of at least 8-10...just almost never works out here

Got 7 here better then I originally  thought.  But seeing out east makes me wish I was in the meat of it.

2 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

Congrats everyone!  Wow at the yellows on the radar down there.  a really nice 5.5" here.  I'm not complaining.  Real pretty outside.  I leave in an hour and a half for Logan to fly to NYC.  Hope highways are cleared down there.

Roads are good around here  guessing the highways are in good shape

2 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

Congrats everyone!  Wow at the yellows on the radar down there.  a really nice 5.5" here.  I'm not complaining.  Real pretty outside.  I leave in an hour and a half for Logan to fly to NYC.  Hope highways are cleared down there.

We didn't get alot of snow down here

10 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

uh, you might want to leave super early, or not at all. WMUR just reported 90 minute drive time i-93 from Manchester to Boston. that is going to be a miserable drive for you

• Sad 1