Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The Little Storm That Could - March 3/4

Spanks45

43 minutes ago, NeonPeon said:

I like the lightning explanation as some color for the story I tell my grandkids one day about that time I got 2 inches of slop while Cumberland jacked. 

Probably transformers blowing. I would guess limbs hitting the lines. I received a bunch of power alarms from our Work battery backup units.

Really starting to get into the goods now.  Surfaces got so warm today that it was struggling to accumulate, even melting at anything less than moderate. It had been lighter since some of the first bands went through.  It's going to be gross in the morning.

It's a shame I have to go to bed, the next couple hrs before the flip will be fun.  I'll wake up to rain not really knowing what the actual total was.

23 minutes ago, CT Rain said:

We're probably close to getting a bunch of power outages too. Pretty pasty. 

Nothing here, at eversource or south at PSEG. We shall see. The paste storm last year put us on high alert for all the 32F ish snowstorms that followed it, but none ended up doing anything. Hopefully this is another of those.

1 minute ago, Sn0waddict said:

Nothing here, at eversource or south at PSEG. We shall see. The paste storm last year put us on high alert for all the 32F ish snowstorms that followed it, but none ended up doing anything. Hopefully this is another of those.

Trees are sagging pretty good here