Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The Little Storm That Could - March 3/4

Spanks45

12 minutes ago, Modfan said:

Door your neighbors dump all their snow in your yard? Might be the biggest snow banks from a 3" snow storm I have seen!

That’s from the last 4 storms. There’s sleet and zr in there too. Haven’t seen grass since early Feb. Close to 3 weeks of pack. There hasn’t been any warm wx or much melting . It’s sad , but longest of winter 

30 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Yeah we had a hoops game in Simsbury today and it was all gone in the valley until you got into Bloomfield and Simsbury . I took this today at like 12:30 before we left . That’s why I say Morch snows are just to pad the stats . You lose that wintertime feel 

LnWqSsK.jpg

That looks like spring, it's almost like you brightened the photo up for affect.  

Windows down and arms hanging out the truck?

2 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

That looks like spring, it's almost like you brightened the photo up for affect.  

Windows down and arms hanging out the truck?

I didn’t doctor it at all. I took it thru the window . But that noontime Morch sun. Tip has burned many a Nape at intense disc golf games with the fellas in Morches past 

8 minutes ago, EastonSN+ said:

How can the temps get to freezing if dew is 32 and temp 34?

Plenty of cold wetbulbs off the deck. There will be latent cooling for some like BDR where there's a little melting. 34/32 is nothing to worry about. It may be one of those 32.5F paste bombs for some.

12 minutes ago, EastonSN+ said:

How can the temps get to freezing if dew is 32 and temp 34?

Wetbulb. Look at temps northeast of us towards Boston. I mean everything is on schedule if you are worried lol HRRR showed the first few hours as being rain/snow quite well. Things ramp up after 8

• Thanks 1