Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Friday Night Coastal March 1/2 disco and obs

showmethesnow

30 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

In fairness. Most of the guidance doesnt show us flip until around 9PM. So lets see what happens. 

Looking at the hourly euro it’s encouraging to see it has a realistic prog of the current precip and it starts as rain around 7 then flips here to sleet then snow between 8-10 then manages to dump a quick 3-4”.  

23 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Latest Hrrr looks like the 12z Euro :whistle:

17 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Sitting at just a fraction above freezing here and we are now starting to see a few rain drops and snowflakes falling.

Let’s do this!!!!  I’m shooting for 8” otg come Monday. If I can add 2-3 tonight that’s very doable. 

31/28 mix of light rain with pellets and mangled flakes. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, psuhoffman said:

Let’s do this!!!!  I’m shooting for 8” otg come Monday. If I can add 2-3 tonight that’s very doable. 

31/28 mix of light rain with pellets and mangled flakes. 

Hey! Don’t forget about me. I’m trailing behind you all and need the help to hit climo

Just now, mappy said:

Hey! Don’t forget about me. I’m trailing behind you all and need the help to hit climo

I’m rooting for you big time.  You are in way better shape than the cities but need slightly more help then up here because of how the gradient seems to be setting up. Your right on the line of significant snow with both systems. If things break a few miles in your favor it could be a big weekend.  

12 minutes ago, jaydreb said:

Heat, wind and cold rain are our specialties!

lol i'm just messing around.  this area is good for variety.  it does suck that we had a suspect winter, but that's what we do sometimes.

hopefully sun/mon delivers...if not, we always have our potential hecs waiting in line.

6 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

I’m rooting for you big time.  You are in way better shape than the cities but need slightly more help then up here because of how the gradient seems to be setting up. Your right on the line of significant snow with both systems. If things break a few miles in your favor it could be a big weekend.  

From your mouth to the snow gods ears. Good luck up to you and the rest of the northerner crew. I wanna see pics! 

• Like 1

Just now, WVclimo said:

I have been running even with you for snowfall totals this winter, which hasn’t happened that much in recent years.  Longitude seems to have mattered this year as much as elevation or latitude.

I agree, maybe that will give you an edge for Sunday night.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic