Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Friday Night Coastal March 1/2 disco and obs

showmethesnow

17 minutes ago, osfan24 said:

I’m not really upset about tonight. Was never going to be significant for us. I am frustrated about Sunday/Monday and the fact we can’t seem to get a big storm/true coastal this year. Maybe next weekend.

I hear that. Still some time for Sunday/Monday trends. I won’t sweat that until tomorrow. We all need some coastal in our lives. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

Banner year for 33F rain.  It's the 2009 - 10 version for it.

That winter, with the great blocking, it would start snowing with temps in the mid 30s, then steadily falling into the 20s, leading into the epic snow events. With the overall crappy h5 set up this winter, its been endless 33-35 degree rain, and usually rising temps. Putrid.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

That winter, with the great blocking, it would start snowing with temps in the mid 30s, then steadily falling into the 20s, leading into the epic snow events. With the overall crappy h5 set up this winter, its been endless 33-35 degree rain, and usually rising temps. Putrid.

Agreed.  I remember winters without much snow, but the worst thing about this year has been the tremendous amount of 33 degree rainstorms.  

3 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Are you sure it's rain? Maybe you should go back out and check. Rates and all, you know? :lol:

I actually still have snow on the ground from this morning. Well, with the high dews and drizzle, it's pure slush lol.

update- steady light to moderate rain now, temp 34. Lookin' good for 2" of liquid by Monday!

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic