• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    chrislittlenews
    Newest Member
    chrislittlenews

Weekend Triple Header Snow Extravaganza Obs 3/1 - 3/4

The temp remained at or above 32 all night. Looks like I have about 1/4" of a sleet/ip/snow mix on the car windshield (nothing on treated surfaces) but the gauge ticked up to 0.32" of liquid (I think much of yesterday's snow had pretty much already melted in the hole before this started).  There was light rain here about an hour ago.  It's interesting to look at the archived nexrad images back to midnight to see the rain/snow line literally wavering along I95.

Currently 32 and DZ.

1 hour ago, MGorse said:

Yeah it over performed there.  Up until your report, looks like we did not receive anything from Middlesex County. 

Light snow continues here, 4.0"-4.5" of accumulation.

Temp 30

I have about a half inch of snow and sleet on the roads in my neighborhood, probably a .1 of zr accumulation as well. Lots of small branches down all over my yard.  

29 minutes ago, Newman said:

4" here. Overperformer in my books. 6" total so far for the Winter of Yore Weekend.

Congrats! Had a T of sleet here - on to round 3. Hope we get something since I turned the snow pile into a pyramid base to make room for more snow, lol.

• Haha 1

3.6 inches here in Orefield, PA 

Nice primer for tomorrow.  

Still snowing lightly. 

Time to blow off the  driveway B)

Had .3" of sleet here with dusting of snow on top. Majority was freezing rain with .19 accretion on all trees, power lines, etc. It makes for a scenic AM anyway.

Mostly zr here in Exton. Looks to be around .1" of ice accretion.  

WXSIM with 6z data has snow arriving by 2pm tomorrow afternoon continuing into the evening with 4" on the ground by 9pm and ending by 3am with between 6" to 8" of total snow.

The WXSIM also shows our next snow event arriving on Friday morning continuing all day with another 7" to 9" of snow before ending in the wee hours of Saturday AM

• Like 1

Very light snow still falling here, should be ending soon. Total snow accumulation around 4.5"

Temp 31

0.0" snow and ice here in Monmouth. The only two models that got that right were the old GFS and the RGEM. The NAM and ECM were the worst.

Very light snow just starting here, temp. now 39.9F.

Eta: back to very light rain here again, temp. now 39.6F. I mean it's so light the word rates doesn't even apply.