• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    chrislittlenews
    Newest Member
    chrislittlenews

March Banter 2019

2 hours ago, Round Hill WX said:

I think people who get all worked up about politics are funny. The fact that you tried to get Randy involved makes me laugh. I guess I just don’t understand why or how a screen name can bother someone. You are clearly passionate about it so I will see myself out. Good luck with your crusade brochacho. 

there's a long-standing rule that political screen names and avatars are not allowed.  that's why there is a separate political forum.

• Like 1

Just change the screen name of "Buildthewall" to Beachin, because that's who he is.

1 minute ago, Deer Whisperer said:

Y’all are funny with the political nonsense. Isn’t there a thread on this site for that?

there’s an entire forum. but the signup process has been broken for months so no one can join, lol.

Just now, wxtrix said:

there’s an entire forum. but the signup process has been broken for months so no one can join, lol.

Oh ok, i remembered when i first joined i was looking around on the different forums and such and saw one for political discussion. Oh well 

11 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Yeah @Wow

it’s time to merge the spinoff back here. it’s a failure as a stand alone board.

36 minutes ago, wxtrix said:

I fixed it.  Ha..i know more than I thought!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

#buildthewall 

Last I checked it's a free country and building a wall isn't political it's common fuxking sense. 

And btw it's free speech something that liberals dont believe in unless it's okay for them and them only.  Hence the label snowflakes.

Wanna change my screen name go ahead and change it to #dontbeabitch

It's pretty crazy to change someone's screen name because you dont like it but welcome to 2019. Its political if you make it political 

1 minute ago, ChangeYourScreenname said:

#buildthewall 

Last I checked it's a free country and building a wall isn't political it's common fuxking sense. 

And btw it's free speech something that liberals dont believe in unless it's okay for them and them only.  Hence the label snowflakes.

*grabs popcorn*

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, ChangeYourScreenname said:

#buildthewall 

It's pretty crazy to change someone's screen name because you dont like it but welcome to 2019. Its political if you make it political 

come join us in the politics forum.

http://www.americanpol.com/

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ChangeYourScreenname said:

#buildthewall 

http://www.americanpol.com/

Have a good 'un

36 minutes ago, ChangeYourScreenname said:

#buildthewall 

Building a wall in my backyard because my neighbor likes to garden in his birthday suit = "common fuxking sense". 

Building a wall on the border between the United States and Mexico, a policy supported by one political party but opposed by the other = political. There are plenty of political forums out there where you can express those desires. Or you can just go the Breitbart comment section. Your prerogative. 

2 hours ago, ChangeYourScreenname said:

#buildthewall 

Another leading light intellect with a shrewd understanding of the 1st amendment. Classic. Slow applause for being a literal caricature. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mattie g said:

I’ll be in Oklahoma City next week - long range looking like there might be a shot at some severe in the middle of the week. I’ll take it.

Traveling to see more rain I see...warrior 

• Haha 1

I missed some stuff cause i was too busy out walking in the rain.  It was gorgeous!!  Have any of you ever gone walking in rain in 35F just for fun?  You all would be remiss not to.  It is the most lovely thing ever.  Almost super cooled moisture droplets cascading down and hitting my light parka like a mother licks her newborn to remove the afterbirth.  The chill from the cold damp air was akin to how a fawn shivers after leaving the womb.  I was one with nature.

When can we do this again?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, H2O said:

I missed some stuff cause i was too busy out walking in the rain.  It was gorgeous!!  Have any of you ever gone walking in rain in 35F just for fun?  You all would be remiss not to.  It is the most lovely thing ever.  Almost super cooled moisture droplets cascading down and hitting my light parka like a mother licks her newborn to remove the afterbirth.  The chill from the cold damp air was akin to how a fawn shivers after leaving the womb.  I was one with nature.

When can we do this again?

Soon!!! We are chasing anomolous cold and precip which gives our part of the area a chance at -18 departures and MORE 35 degree rain. Because , that’s the best kind of weather. We want the entire area to be a cold drenched sponge, apparently.

• Like 1

Gotta love the high plains. 20 this morning in Midland. Forecast high of around 32 today. By Thursday we'll be 80 with a chance of thunderstorms on Friday. Woot

26 minutes ago, MillvilleWx said:

Gotta love the high plains. 20 this morning in Midland. Forecast high of around 32 today. By Thursday we'll be 80 with a chance of thunderstorms on Friday. Woot

What a winter the high plains, upper midwest and mountain west are having. They stole our epic winter in the east.

25 minutes ago, HighStakes said:

What a winter the high plains, upper midwest and mountain west are having. They stole our epic winter in the east.

I had some people from the Dakota's in my radar workshop this past week. They said it's one of the worst winters in recent memory up there. They had a stretch at the Bismark office where the temperature never got above 0 for an entire week in January. Multiple blizzards and close to record snowfall. It was a wild ride up there, and it's still plugging along. Not much down at my latitude, but once you got into Kansas on north, it was a memorable one for sure. We've had a bunch of wind events down this way. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Round Hill WX said:

I think people who get all worked up about politics are funny. The fact that you tried to get Randy involved makes me laugh. I guess I just don’t understand why or how a screen name can bother someone. You are clearly passionate about it so I will see myself out. Good luck with your crusade brochacho. 

In a perfect world I would rather NOT have a total ban on political discourse HOWEVER there are too many people on here who cannot keep the discussion civil and become total assholes when the topic turns to politics and so it wouldn't work.  And if we are going to stop all political talk we can't let one person have a screen name that is clearly a political message that he can broadcast every time he posts.  That would be a double standard.