Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March Banter 2019

George BM

1 hour ago, T. August said:

I don’t like beachin but Build the Wall is a funny screenname.

imo every word should be uncensored and avatars and screennames should be fair game. Let’s you know who you are really talking to. Some people hide for some reason.

What do you think of DrumpfNutSacLicker? Just came off the top of my head but it's really kinda growing on me. I bet RR likes it.

12 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

What do you think of DrumpfNutSacLicker? Just came off the top of my head but it's really kinda growing on me. I bet RR likes it.

I think you should. It would loosen you up. It’s similar to when psychologists use exposure therapy to cure people of what bothers them. Go for it!

9 hours ago, Round Hill WX said:

Goodnight @C.A.P.E.  I hope you’re not upset at me. I think I actually like you. Seriously. 

Not upset lol. Not at all. I do like debate. Ultimately, common sense and etiquette should prevail. There are also rules about certain things that need to be followed, but that's up to the admin/mods. Just making them aware of something that could be considered needlessly trolling, as they don't see everything here.

Have a good night my friend.

• Thanks 1

#buildthewall 

Last I checked it's a free country and building a wall isn't political it's common fuxking sense. 

And btw it's free speech something that liberals dont believe in unless it's okay for them and them only.  Hence the label snowflakes.

Wanna change my screen name go ahead and change it to #dontbeabitch

It's pretty crazy to change someone's screen name because you dont like it but welcome to 2019. Its political if you make it political 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic