• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March Banter 2019

George BM

I just have to say, my sister lives in Atlanta. The photos she is sending of the drenching rain is crazy. Currently have Weather Nation on and Southern AL and GA are lit up like a Christmas tree. Reports of a long track rain wrapped tornado from Tuskegee AL into GA on the ground for over 80 miles. PDS and Tornado Emergencies. One powerful system.  

10 minutes ago, nj2va said:

hope they are safe.  The severe storms/tornadoes down there are no joke with this storm.  

I hope so too. Just sent a message. 

Edit: Just heard from my FIL. They are ok. Hook on radar was about 4 miles to the NW of them. 

Just saw damage video of Talbotton GA, OMG!!! It is not good!:(

2 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

LOL. No reason for me to do so. Why did you feel so compelled to interject? As if I didn't know.

I think people who get all worked up about politics are funny. The fact that you tried to get Randy involved makes me laugh. I guess I just don’t understand why or how a screen name can bother someone. You are clearly passionate about it so I will see myself out. Good luck with your crusade brochacho. 

• Like 3

Just now, Round Hill WX said:

I think people who get all worked up about politics are funny. The fact that you tried to get Randy involved makes me laugh. I guess I just don’t understand why or how a screen name can bother someone. You are clearly passionate about it so I will see myself out. Good luck with your crusade brochacho. 

Not worked up dude. There are certain standards here. Political/sexual innuendo are not appropriate for a screen name. I mean, I could have a name something like- DrumpfNutSacLicker. But ofc, I know that is wholly inappropriate. So yeah, run along now. See ya.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Not worked up dude. There are certain standards here. Political/sexual innuendo are not appropriate for a screen name. I mean, I could have a name something like- DrumpfNutSacLicker. But ofc, I know that is wholly inappropriate. So yeah, run along now. See ya.

@Buildthewall This guy ^^^ wants to kick your ass. You in?

-Don King

• Sad 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic