Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
NE snow event March 4th

tiger_deF

10 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

HRRR slays.

RAP and RPM are going unhinged too at 12z. I guess it's a good sign that the mesos are going to totally bonkers this time. It was the opposite in yesterday's storm. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moneypitmike said:

Exactly.  :)

so when orh gets 2' in 12 hrs you will know the joy of 3"/hr or more snows with real normal size flakes and not being able to see across the street, back in Greenfield they will have 4-7 inches of baking powder

seriously man, I am so happy for you...even mundane events seem to often have a little special flare in orh county

no one who has ever been so close but so far away over the past couple decades will ever understand how traumatizing many of these events were, it may have actually been easier to have been smoking cirrus with dim sunshine since those conditions represent a clean miss

2 hours ago, OSUmetstud said:

This is like saying cocaine relieves a craving lol. 

Oh you laugh... but don't kid ourselves - the process of pining for that dystopian cinema of the models, is really about seeking an endorphin sort of 'rush' ... even inspires joy sensations ... and yes! It is a very addictive process.

Yeah I was mentioning that to Will earlier ... the NAM has had a speed fetish with this thing ... but, as I was discussing in that post, I can argue just the same for that to be right. 

It's interesting, as the GFS is considerably lagged on the western/NW arcs of the low's impact region and would protract the ending by what looks like 3 to 5 hours. 

In either case, sun may be shining mid afternoon. This one will have a better defined backside NVA/DVM mechanics