Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
NE snow event March 4th

tiger_deF

5 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Ah, the fringes of the forum lose another ;).  You now get to share the hits and misses with the masses.  Congrats.

Well, ORH tends to fend off the taint frequently.  While there may be a few exceptions on some marginal events, being a mile from the airport should provide me some reasonably similar experiences, which as we know don't suck.

1 hour ago, TheSnowman said:

EVERYONE in here loves the 0z’s.....  

And the FOOKING NWS after being SO bullish the past 4 days on this storm...  

DOWNGRADES the storm to 5-7, with 8’s on the map.  Wow.  Just WOW.  How has this board :maprain: been SO Opposite with the NWS this weekend in 2 storms?  :gun_bandana:  

Agree...huge step down for here from 8-11 last night to 5-7 area wide this morning. About a 35-40% cut....

22 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Well, ORH tends to fend off the taint frequently.  While there may be a few exceptions on some marginal events, being a mile from the airport should provide me some reasonably similar experiences, which as we know don't suck.

Lol you averaged more snow at your old location but for your personal mental health you might be better off in your new spot.  Coastal storm QPF seemed to be your downfall, ha.

6 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Ha it is funny how you go from 1,100ft in the Berkshires and are more excited about 650ft in the eastern half of Mass.  Funny climate.

He had some biggies out there too. But many seem to only remember the ones they missed.

Just now, dendrite said:

He had some biggies out there too. But many seem to only remember the ones they missed.

It's not about the actual snow, he needs the days leading up to show him QPF ;).  

Although he just made sure Gods Country gets crushed for the next decade by moving.  

Back on topic, 6z RGEM rewards Weymouth for the Melt.

IMG_2428.thumb.PNG.4798824ee009a1ee367f9ff3f4d4b15c.PNG

23 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Jesus I won’t hear the end of this lol. Snow is a stress reliever and just wanted a good storm that’s all. 

I would expect nothing else in this ball-busting community.... how many times has MPM complained himself to a foot of snow, ha.  

I complained myself to a 2-foot March storm in 2017 while still stuck in the "everything will trend favorably for the coast" rut, it's never forgotten when you melt and then jackpot 3 days later ;).

4 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

I would expect nothing else in this ball-busting community.... how many times has MPM complained himself to a foot of snow, ha.  

I complained myself to a 2-foot March storm in 2017 while still stuck in the "everything will trend favorably for the coast" rut, it's never forgotten when you melt and then jackpot 3 days later ;).

I’ve had a lot going on lol. It just came out and apologize for being a 6 yr old. Normally not like me.

Anyways, 6z euro locked with 00z it seems. Anything different seems like noise. Still think that blob needs to be watched near the taint zone. That could be a 3 hr blitz of 6-8” of playdough coming down. 

7 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Meanwhile BTV has their map out and is calling for me to get 1.5 times more snow that PFland

StormTotalSnowWeb.png

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I’ve had a lot going on lol. It just came out and apologize for being a 6 yr old. Normally not like me.

Anyways, 6z euro locked with 00z it seems. Anything different seems like noise. Still think that blob needs to be watched near the taint zone. That could be a 3 hr blitz of 6-8” of playdough coming down. 

Going to be fun to watch.  I enjoy these more for your area when knowing there's no shot up here.  Easier to just watch and comment on than pulling my hair out over a sharp gradient like 25 miles SE, lol.

I really like Eastern Mass just south of the Pike back through the I-84 area of CT.

8 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

lol. You’ve done it almost every single winter. But, especially in down years like this. Why do you think we keep saying every time you melt , winter begins?