Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
NE snow event March 4th

tiger_deF

5 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

If both of these systems manage to completely screw some area of SNE, say Hamden/North Haven area, there's going to be some epic meltdowns...maybe even suicides....

If they pan out well and im in the 30s for snowfall, id give it a C/C-, they both suck, both misses, an F or D-. 

Right now it's an F in my book. Will need a generous hit this weekend to get this season out of a repeat year and into remedial summer school. 

17 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Nice look. I like these systems where we don’t rely on a left tug to give the region a happy ending.

Storms are flying in and out, no time for huge numbers at this point...3-6 tomorrow, 6-10 Monday...could easily double my seasons total with both of them

2 hours ago, Hoth said:

So verbatim those snows would bring me up to average for the season. That would put me in a quandary as far as the grade. Still thinking a D would be reasonable given the total shitshow the core of the season was.

Depends on how snowfall gets there.  2006-07 was as bad as it gets here thru mid-Jan, about tied with 15-16.  Then FMA was cold and way AN for snow, including the VD near-blizzard and 50% more April snow for the Farmington co-op than in any of its other 125 Aprils.  That kind of record-crushing gets extra credit, so while my purely arithmetical grade hovered between C and C+, I gave that season a B-.  Of course, there was some recency bias involved.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Not the worst place to be having the Euro the left goalpost over the Cape and a few others just SE of the BM...70/30 compromise would be perfect for most of SNE and even CNE.

Scooter hasn't melted much today, which is why the Euro has stopped trending.  

Not a bad run though, first storm hits Bob's area and the next spreads the love further NW for Hippy/Hubb/Dendy.