Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 3-4, 2019 Snow Discussion and Obs

WxUSAF

1 minute ago, psuhoffman said:

What are you talking about?  My post was 100% spot on. You knew you weren’t getting 7”. You said before the storm started that was a ridiculous forecast. But you are still going to complain when you dont get the 7” you “knew” you weren’t going to get. You are too predictable. 

He literally is a waste of a poster here.  Top 3 worst here.  Don't waste your energy.  You know it's bad when Bob Chill chews you out, which he did to Mdecoy.  

• Like 6

If you look at the MD radar, it's showing snow in my area(Edgewood) but it's just rain and cold right now after an inch of snow.  Unless it changes back to snow and quick, the 3-6" forecast will be a laughable bust.  I have a feeling it's still snow just north of me, though. 

Just now, Danajames said:

If you look at the MD radar, it's showing snow in my area(Edgewood) but it's just rain and cold right now after an inch of snow.  Unless it changes back to snow and quick, the 3-6" forecast will be a laughable bust.  I have a feeling it's still snow just north of me, though. 

Its not. This warm layer has pushed way north in a hurry. It is quite impressive.

I wonder if SE PA amd NYC are in for a shocker?