Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 3-4, 2019 Snow Discussion and Obs

WxUSAF

20 minutes ago, jayyy said:

Heavy snow. Sticking to cars trees and sidewalks beginning to cave. LMAO at the “it won’t stick bc it was too warm” crowd. 

Yeah. LMAO at the "y'all need to chill cuz it hasn't started yet" shills, when it's been snowing for most folks N/W of you for the past several hours.  :blahblah:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, mdhokie said:

Looks like your neighbor built a wall out of trees...

I am guessing for privacy in the pool. 

As a side note have any of you ever had Trader Joe's beer? I just finished off a 2 pinter of their Blonde Ale and that is some good shit. Goes well with my fireplace and the snow falling.

• Like 1

Just now, Potvinsux said:

27° and 3" so far in Snowshoe.  Lull with light sleet now which 12z NAM  3k picked up well.  Pictures are from top and bottom of the mountain and video is driving back up to the top.

IMG_20190303_131111.jpg

IMG_20190303_133246.jpg

Nice pics. I broke my leg there 25 years ago last week. Spiral fracture of the tib/fib. Same injury Alex Smith is recovering from right now. Havent been on skis since. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

I am guessing for privacy in the pool. 

As a side note have any of you ever had Trader Joe's beer? I just finished off a 2 pinter of their Blonde Ale and that is some good shit. Goes well with my fireplace and the snow falling.

Didn't know TJ's had/made a beer, but have added to the "list." Myself, am working a Three Notch'd S'mores porter right now...pretty dang good.

• Like 1