Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 3-4, 2019 Snow Discussion and Obs

WxUSAF

6 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Painful to leave McHenry tomorrow morning.  6-10” on the P&C forecast.  33/rain at home in Arlington likely.  

I’d stay here and work remotely Monday but unfortunately have meetings Monday AM in person.  Ugh.

Every mile SE will be a painful one.  Sorry about that.  9 months and tracking season begins again

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Painful to leave McHenry tomorrow morning.  6-10” on the P&C forecast.  33/rain at home in Arlington likely.  

I’d stay here and work remotely Monday but unfortunately have meetings Monday AM in person.  Ugh.

F that! Tell the boss you had some vision problems over the weekend.  You don’t SEE yourself coming to work on Monday.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, nj2va said:

You need telework. Then stay, enjoy the deep snows, savor a long, leisurely jebwalk in the snow.

10 hours ago, Scraff said:

How close are you to Sapwood Cellars on 108? ;)

I live right by the Benson Branch Environmental Area. That being said... I am 10 min from sapwood and like 4 min from manor hill. I live in beer heaven here in Ellicott City my dude. 

Come on 6z NAM.... do us a solid. It is nucking futs that while models overall agree on what this storm will do,  there is still a range of 2-9” on various models for Baltimore city. It’s THAT close. 25 miles in either direction means the world for dc and even more so Baltimore. That rain snow line may very well hug I 95 if rates are as intense as the RGEM is advertising. Anybody located JUST west of that line, look out. There is going to be a solid Deform band. I truly hope it is a @Bob Chill , HoCo / MoCo death band. Well need it to get 6+ totals. Ratios will likely only be 6-8:1 in light to moderate snow with temps hovering around freezing 

30 minutes ago, jayyy said:

Come on 6z NAM.... do us a solid. It is nucking futs that while models overall agree on what this storm will do,  there is still a range of 2-9” on various models for Baltimore city. It’s THAT close. 25 miles in either direction means the world for dc and even more so Baltimore. That rain snow line may very well hug I 95 if rates are as intense as the RGEM is advertising. Anybody located JUST west of that line, look out. There is going to be a solid Deform band. I truly hope it is a @Bob Chill , HoCo / MoCo death band. Well need it to get 6+ totals. Ratios will likely only be 6-8:1 in light to moderate snow with temps hovering around freezing 

It is going to be a CharlesTown Wxtrix/ Bob Chill Rockville/Leesburg/HoCo-MoCo/Washington DC DEATHBAND. All of those communities will be severely deformed by heavy snow with this storm.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Jebman said:

It is going to be a CharlesTown Wxtrix/ Bob Chill Rockville/Leesburg/HoCo-MoCo/Washington DC DEATHBAND. All of those communities will be severely deformed by heavy snow with this storm.

Hoping for a solid snowfall here in west Ellicott City