Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 3-4, 2019 Snow Discussion and Obs

WxUSAF

12 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

If you dont get hit you can literally drive 8 miles west and be on top of the Blue Ridge where they will be getting hit hard.

I am 41 degrees right now with a 32 Dew. Where is the cold air?

Yeah thats why CWG went 3-6"  everywhere it's all snow except but the MD line.

8 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Rain snow line on rgem sets up along a IAD to Baltimore city then northeast along 95 line. NW of there looks like a beat down on the precip type plots 

That’s good news.  The 3k would have been painful for you.  Let’s hope it’s a blip. 

1 minute ago, Deer Whisperer said:

I was holding out hope until tomorrow, maybe a last minute south trend. 00z might be the nail in the coffin

Not our event my friend.  Our best winters are a bad January in New England.  I always try to remember that.  Just hoping for some snow tv tomorrow.  

Just realized that LWX added their 3 westernmost counties to the WSW earlier this evening, after they had been left off in the afternoon package.  That makes me feel more confident actually, that they aren't expecting as pronounced a snow shadow as the system crosses the mountains.  

5 minutes ago, WVclimo said:

Just realized that LWX added their 3 westernmost counties to the WSW earlier this evening, after they had been left off in the afternoon package.  That makes me feel more confident actually, that they aren't expecting as pronounced a snow shadow as the system crosses the mountains.  

Best news I have heard today.  Well almost. Realizing there was another bag of Cheetos in the pantry probably takes the prize.  This was a close second. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4