Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 3-4, 2019 Snow Discussion and Obs

WxUSAF

5 minutes ago, peribonca said:

Looks like it shifted south 10 miles? I wouldn't care so much normally but being on the razor's edge makes micro-analyzing fun

Yeah it's a slight shift but a welcome one for me since it makes a huge difference up my way. The 12z run made me nervous, but this one looks pretty good for just about everyone north of 70.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fozz said:

Yeah it's a slight shift but a welcome one for me since it makes a huge difference up my way. The 12z run made me nervous, but this one looks pretty good for just about everyone north of 70.

This is going to be crazy fun watching. It is going to give us ulcers tomorrow. We are going to be watching the temps like a hawk. We are either going to win/lose big. 

1 minute ago, Interstate said:

This is going to be crazy fun watching. It is going to give us ulcers tomorrow. We are going to be watching the temps like a hawk. We are either going to win/lose big. 

Many are going to win BIG. Bank on it. Parrs Ridge is going to get totally crushed.

18 minutes ago, Jebman said:

You're gonna get 6-9. You are very close to the Mason Dixon. Thats about 50 miles north of Baltimore.

And I am gonna hit up oregon ridge monday morning at 8:00 AM for sleigh riding with my kids!!! Thats in the same general area as mappy... I am thinking they should hit pay dirt.

11 minutes ago, PDIII said:

And I am gonna hit up oregon ridge monday morning at 8:00 AM for sleigh riding with my kids!!! Thats in the same general area as mappy... I am thinking they should hit pay dirt.

It’s not quite that far north but still looks to be in a good spot. Hope you enjoy!