• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 3-4, 2019 Snow Discussion and Obs

WxUSAF

Actually the HRRR shows what psuhoffman really dreads... it's a weak, dry system. For areas west of 95, the 18z HRRR has under 0.4" of QPF through 11pm tomorrow night.

But it's so far out on a questionable model that it doesn't really matter at this point. 

• Like 1

Actually the HRRR shows what psuhoffman really dreads... it's a weak, dry system. For areas west of 95, the 18z HRRR has under 0.4" of QPF through 11pm tomorrow night.
But it's so far out on a questionable model that it doesn't really matter at this point. 
The hrrr 18 hours out is like the gfs at 384
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Danajames said:

Last I heard, the NWS had my area(Southeast Harford) under a Winter Weather Advisory, for 1-3".  Has that been upgraded to a WSW? 

Nope. If you're in Harford county then you want to be north and west of 95 for the good stuff.

10 minutes ago, Ji said:
19 minutes ago, Fozz said:

The hrrr 18 hours out is like the gfs at 384

It’s that good?! I was thinking it was more like the CRAS at range lol

9 minutes ago, Hurricanegiants said:

Those maps from CWG are my favorite. And I get it. I would do the same thing. It’s just classic. The “boom” if we are wrong and “bust” if we are wrong maps are great. Just symbolizes life in the 95 corridor. 

I just look at their main numbers.