Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 3-4, 2019 Snow Discussion and Obs

WxUSAF

24 minutes ago, Solution Man said:

Yep agree, it is what it is, at least we can see a few flakes, I'm good with that, everything else is a bonus 

Absolutely.  I think the flakes might be a stretch but certainly the occasional sleet pellet might very well happen.  That should make most happy around here. 

Just now, BristowWx said:

Absolutely.  I think the flakes might be a stretch but certainly the occasional sleet pellet might very well happen.  That should make most happy around here. 

We need a separate thread for the “have nots” with this storm.  This way we can discuss our cold rain amongst ourselves without having to read “rippage” and being accused of being downers.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, jaydreb said:

We need a separate thread for the “have nots” with this storm.  This way we can discuss our cold rain amongst ourselves without having to read “rippage” and being accused of being downers.  

I agree. Don’t wanna seem pessimistic it’s just frustrating when the snow is gonna end up one county away for some of us. Cold rain on top of that. Y’all enjoy your snow. 

11 minutes ago, jaydreb said:

Nah.  Sometimes you just have to smile and be happy for others.  Sometimes you’re flush and sometimes you bust.  The RIC guys ,who are in our forum, have been putting up with us taking a dump on their heads for years. They have been taking it in the shorts like a new prisoner in lock up. If they can take it we can too.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

Nah.  Sometimes you just have to smile and be happy for others.  Sometimes you’re flush and sometimes you bust.  The RIC guys ,who are in our forum, have been putting up with us taking a dump on their heads for years. They have been taking it in the shorts like a new prisoner in lock up. If they can take it we can too.  

They’re in southern VA should be in the SE forum anyway. 

• Like 2

Just now, WVclimo said:

Euro still the wettest model for my yard.  That doesn’t happen too often.  But I like it.  :guitar:

E86EA088-E991-4E10-B19A-F40341FD81CC.thumb.png.933b29f7f6e9df7b22a0956942e2a1ae.png

Nice. That would beat November 15th for me. 

I thought a couple storms might eclipse it but it never happened.  (January 12th and February 20th.)

• Like 1