Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 3-4, 2019 Snow Discussion and Obs

WxUSAF

34 minutes ago, Ji said:

i have to admit==cranky has been good this season with not hyping events and keep expectations low. With that being said..this is encouraging

D0n-F6RWsAAPtv5.png

Send it southhhhhhh

edit: did he used to overhype stuff in the past? I only started following him a few months ago, always seems pessimistic 

• Like 2

Its sad that bobchill is reluctant to post because of all the negativity on this forum now. Him and psu are hands down the best imo. I'm far from a weather guru, i actually find it "weird" that everyone loves snow. To me, it's just business! You guys invest so much time into this and then argue with eachother and/or brag about how much snow your lawn got.. its crazy! I operate with 40+ pieces of equipment and monitor this site from the sidelines because i have nothing to offer. While many of you are asleep during the storm, you've so anxiously anticipated and insulted some people for, I'm actually watching it unfold! Get your shit together, have any of you ever had to gamble on a "march sun angle storm" and lose thousands?? No. Get along, quit the bs and grow up. The snow or lack thereof doesn't put food in your family's mouth or take it out. If you have nothing positive to offer just read and retain. If you have negative thoughts please call 867-5309. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Deer Whisperer said:

Really need it to come south

It’s been bleeding south a little for days. 48 hours ago it was mixing all the way to State College PA and jacking western and  northeastern PA. The last run the jack is HGR to my area to just north of Philly. It just hasn’t  jumped 50 miles any one run. It’s been a 10 mile slow bleed south almost every run.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

It’s been bleeding south a little for days. 48 hours ago it was mixing all the way to State College PA and jacking western and  northeastern PA. The last run the jack is HGR to my area to just north of Philly. It just hadn’t jumped 50 miles any one run. It’s neen a 10 mile slow bleed south almost every run.  

Which is great, I’m just anxious about it. If we contribute the trend we will be alright. I’m nervous but excited

4 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

It’s been bleeding south a little for days. 48 hours ago it was mixing all the way to State College PA and jacking western and  northeastern PA. The last run the jack is HGR to my area to just north of Philly. It just hadn’t jumped 50 miles any one run. It’s neen a 10 mile slow bleed south almost every run.  

A 25 mile shift South means everything