Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 3-4, 2019 Snow Discussion and Obs

WxUSAF

Just now, stormtracker said:

Now all we need is PSU to start worrying about this sliding too far south and we;'re in serious bidness

yep---i can see his post now. The new Fail scenario is that the New England storm bombs out so much on saturday that the sunday night storm is going to be too weak and suppressed and fringe him after the saturday storm rains on him

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Scraff said:

Wait what? Forever!? Better not be pulling a Mitchnick. I need candy apple red speedo man in here and on his game. 

I'm interested. Fast moving progressive patterns suck for long lead tracking so analyzing every 6 hours is a waste of time. I thought everyone wrote this off already though?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ji said:

all those 12z GFS ensembles members that showed all rain. I think it was like 19/20 members/

We still have the overnight runs which tend to crap the bed like an all you can eat Mexican buffet.  6z is often a steaming bean pile

• Haha 1

Just now, Bob Chill said:

I'm interested. Fast moving progressive patterns suck for long lead tracking so analyzing every 6 hours is a waste of time. I thought everyone wrote this off already though?

JI scared me for a minute. Lol. I’m sure this threat will be off and on again tomorrow too. People just need to learn to appreciate roller coasters. ;)