• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Perhaps a Coastal Storm on March 2nd for SNE????

USCAPEWEATHERAF

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Round of light snow/snow showers..coating -1" inn spots..The stuff out in W Pa and NY..Models have it rotating thru this evening. 

I see. 

Snowfall reports from this forum and friends around the state:

Niantic: 5.5"
Waterford: 5"
Westport: 4.5"
Norwalk:4.3"
Plainfield: 3.3"
Easton: 3.5"
Milford: 3.5"
Newtown: 3.5"
Hamden: 3.5"
Clinton: 3.5"
Salem: 3.0"
Bethany 2.8"
Seymour: 2.8"
North Haven: 2.7"
East Hartford 1.5"
Enfield: 1.5"
  • Like 1

sucks I'm in NC for work, and the biggest winter weather all season is happening... I have my dad doing the measurements at home to stay consistent, he says about 2", but hasn't measured yet, nothing in text bulletin, anyone confirm what's fallen around the Winsted Torrington area? TIA

1 hour ago, The 4 Seasons said:

2.7" was the final. I don't know how Hoth came in with 3.5. I think you were at 1 when i was closing in on 2".

In these late season events i seem to usually be on the low end, i bet it has something to do with the area im in. I have no trees and im pretty close to sea level, my driveway had less than inch. If i take a trip around town, especially in elevated areas 200, 300ft and in the woods they always have more snow. I'm guessing after the sun came up snow was melting at a continuous rate in which it was falling. I measured 2.6 at 8:30 and it was steady snow, at 10:00AM i measured 2.7. So snow was definitely melting as it was coming down.

Send me your final finals and ill do a map, guessing it looks like 1-2 NW of 84, 2-5 SE of 84 and 5+ SE new london. just a guess based on reports so far..

11 minutes ago, tavwtby said:

sucks I'm in NC for work, and the biggest winter weather all season is happening... I have my dad doing the measurements at home to stay consistent, he says about 2", but hasn't measured yet, nothing in text bulletin, anyone confirm what's fallen around the Winsted Torrington area? TIA

We got about an inch and half here in New Hartford.