• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Perhaps a Coastal Storm on March 2nd for SNE????

USCAPEWEATHERAF

2.7" was the final. I don't know how Hoth came in with 3.5. I think you were at 1 when i was closing in on 2".

In these late season events i seem to usually be on the low end, i bet it has something to do with the area im in. I have no trees and im pretty close to sea level, my driveway had less than inch. If i take a trip around town, especially in elevated areas 200, 300ft and in the woods they always have more snow. I'm guessing after the sun came up snow was melting at a continuous rate in which it was falling. I measured 2.6 at 8:30 and it was steady snow, at 10:00AM i measured 2.7. So snow was definitely melting as it was coming down.

Send me your final finals and ill do a map, guessing it looks like 1-2 NW of 84, 2-5 SE of 84 and 5+ SE new london. just a guess based on reports so far..

1 minute ago, The 4 Seasons said:

2.7" was the final. I don't know how Hoth came in with 3.5. I think you were at 1 when i was closing in on 2".

In these late season events i seem to usually be on the low end, i bet it has something to do with the area im in. I have no trees and im pretty close to sea level, my driveway had less than inch. If i take a trip around town, especially in elevated areas 200, 300ft and in the woods they always have more snow. I'm guessing after the sun came up snow was melting at a continuous rate in which it was falling. I measured 2.6 at 8:30 and it was steady snow, at 10:00AM i measured 2.7. So snow was definitely melting as it was coming down.

Send me your final finals and ill do a map, guessing it looks like 1-2 NW of 84, 2-5 SE of 84 and 5+ SE new london. just a guess based on reports so far..

2” on the button here. Down to sun flurries. We’ll see what we get tonight .

4 hours ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

The issue was nobody was confident w an open weak short wave that they would actually close. This wasn’t a bowling ball. 

You also factor in that if they don’t close it’s basically a whiff outside SE mass 

I understand that, but when the best guidance available closes at 12 hours out.....$hit..there are obviously factors that I neglected to consider, such as inflow, etc. This is why seasons like this, when I have my a$$ handed to me, are instructional.

I'll know better next time.

1" in Methuen...

7 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Looks like about 1.7" here.

5 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Still snowing.  2.5.   30.7 on the season.   

2-3 should do it for Boston area, not seeing much back building to sustain accumulating snow much longer

Clawing our way to the mean... hopefully Sunday is a nice chunk play to get us closer