• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Perhaps a Coastal Storm on March 2nd for SNE????

USCAPEWEATHERAF

11 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

No I mean it def isn’t as wild as it looked at this time yesterday, but a nice solid 3-6” is just beginning and maybe a bit more SE. To his credit , he didn’t buy in on the huge totals . Seems like you should flip over to snow pretty quickly?

We’ll see. I don’t have elevation here so if I end up 2-4” I’ll consider myself lucky. Was thinking 3-6”/4-8” earlier but the trends have not been our friends. NAM 3k seems to have me switching over to snow in the next hour or so, let’s see how accurate it is as the HRRR doesn’t have any sleet on the map near me at all...

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

That’s the old one from earlier when they thought we’d get a tad more. It’s getting worse by the hour.

yeah its from earlier but the time stamp is the exact same, thats odd.

Anyways im moderate snow with over an inch down. Do we not have an obs thread for this one or did everyone commit already?

IDK  still going with this for me

Detailed Forecast

Overnight
Snow. Low around 29. Northeast wind around 7 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
Saturday
Snow and sleet before 2pm, then a chance of snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 35. Northeast wind 8 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
Saturday Night
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
Sunday
A chance of rain, mainly after 3pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 40. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
Sunday Night
Snow before midnight, then rain and snow between midnight and 4am, then rain after 4am. Low around 31. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
Monday
Rain and snow likely before 11am, then a slight chance of snow between 11am and noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. North wind 9 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.