Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    15,508
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    kgottwald
    Newest Member
    kgottwald
    Joined
Ralph Wiggum

March 3-4, 2019 Snow/Rain Event

Recommended Posts

Mod/heavy snow in Allentown. Haven't measured but looks like an inch, maybe a little more?

Back edge is in Columbus, OH...this could last awhile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, blackhound said:

Light sleet. Ugh. Temp at 32F.

Let's keep pushing that line back -- actually have snow mixing back in with the sleet for the moment...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KamuSnow said:

Let's keep pushing that line back -- actually have snow mixing back in with the sleet for the moment...

Well that’s a good sign. Keep doin what you’re doin. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KamuSnow said:

Let's keep pushing that line back -- actually have snow mixing back in with the sleet for the moment...

Line seems to have stalled out for the moment. Probably will keep inching north eventually but I don't think it gets much farther north than the turnpike.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KamuSnow said:

Let's keep pushing that line back -- actually have snow mixing back in with the sleet for the moment...

Whatever you're doing must be working! Just starting to see the same thing over here. The pinging has stopped. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KamuSnow said:

Lol, I thought you were helping.

 

Left hanging!  lol   I gave up, I was gonna pass out.  That thing blew right by me, right up to Burlington County.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KamuSnow said:

Lol, I thought you were helping.

Haha apparently you guys are doing a good enough job down that way that I don’t have to. If it’s not broke don’t try and fix it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BBasile said:

 

Left hanging!  lol   I gave up, I was gonna pass out.  That thing blew right by me, right up to Burlington County.  

I believe it. I kind of ran out of gas too, we'll see what happens. Thanks for the effort!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, J.P. said:

Haha apparently you guys are doing a good enough job down that way that I don’t have to. If it’s not broke don’t try and fix it. 

Fair enough, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Close to 2 inches here in southern Lancaster County.  It's been all snow. Started in earnest about 2 pm. Getting heavier.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stupid phone. When will the best banding hit north and west of philly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like for now the sleet line has sort of stabilized, and I'm right under it. It looks like it may be pushing ESE to our west, so I'm holding out hope. If we don't change back to snow here, wish me lots of sleet please, I've got a snow pile to top off :lol:. And here's to lots of snow and/or sleet to everyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JMcCaughey42 said:

No sleet here yet...sorry guys. Hope it changes back to snow with the heavier returns. 

Thanks! It's actually heavy sleet at the moment, and 32F.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KamuSnow said:

Looks like for now the sleet line has sort of stabilized, and I'm right under it. It looks like it may be pushing ESE to our west, so I'm holding out hope. If we don't change back to snow here, wish me lots of sleet please, I've got a snow pile to top off :lol:. And here's to lots of snow and/or sleet to everyone!

Yep. The intensity of the sleet has really picked up over here. My one hope now is that it West Chester gets buried under all snow so my office will close and I don't have to go to work. ;)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×