• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kgottwald
    Newest Member
    kgottwald

March 3-4, 2019 Snow/Rain Event

Mod/heavy snow in Allentown. Haven't measured but looks like an inch, maybe a little more?

Back edge is in Columbus, OH...this could last awhile.

4 minutes ago, blackhound said:

Light sleet. Ugh. Temp at 32F.

Let's keep pushing that line back -- actually have snow mixing back in with the sleet for the moment...

1 minute ago, KamuSnow said:

Let's keep pushing that line back -- actually have snow mixing back in with the sleet for the moment...

Well that’s a good sign. Keep doin what you’re doin. 

• Like 1

Line seems to have stalled out for the moment. Probably will keep inching north eventually but I don't think it gets much farther north than the turnpike.

Whatever you're doing must be working! Just starting to see the same thing over here. The pinging has stopped. 

Lol, I thought you were helping.

Left hanging!  lol   I gave up, I was gonna pass out.  That thing blew right by me, right up to Burlington County.  

4 minutes ago, KamuSnow said:

Lol, I thought you were helping.

Haha apparently you guys are doing a good enough job down that way that I don’t have to. If it’s not broke don’t try and fix it. 

9 minutes ago, BBasile said:

Left hanging!  lol   I gave up, I was gonna pass out.  That thing blew right by me, right up to Burlington County.  

I believe it. I kind of ran out of gas too, we'll see what happens. Thanks for the effort!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, J.P. said:

Haha apparently you guys are doing a good enough job down that way that I don’t have to. If it’s not broke don’t try and fix it. 

Fair enough, lol.

Close to 2 inches here in southern Lancaster County.  It's been all snow. Started in earnest about 2 pm. Getting heavier.

Stupid phone. When will the best banding hit north and west of philly?

Looks like for now the sleet line has sort of stabilized, and I'm right under it. It looks like it may be pushing ESE to our west, so I'm holding out hope. If we don't change back to snow here, wish me lots of sleet please, I've got a snow pile to top off :lol:. And here's to lots of snow and/or sleet to everyone!

6 minutes ago, JMcCaughey42 said:

No sleet here yet...sorry guys. Hope it changes back to snow with the heavier returns. 

Thanks! It's actually heavy sleet at the moment, and 32F.

• Like 1

Looks like for now the sleet line has sort of stabilized, and I'm right under it. It looks like it may be pushing ESE to our west, so I'm holding out hope. If we don't change back to snow here, wish me lots of sleet please, I've got a snow pile to top off :lol:. And here's to lots of snow and/or sleet to everyone!

Yep. The intensity of the sleet has really picked up over here. My one hope now is that it West Chester gets buried under all snow so my office will close and I don't have to go to work. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1