Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 3-4, 2019 Snow/Rain Event

Ralph Wiggum

1 minute ago, KamuSnow said:

Let's keep pushing that line back -- actually have snow mixing back in with the sleet for the moment...

Line seems to have stalled out for the moment. Probably will keep inching north eventually but I don't think it gets much farther north than the turnpike.

Looks like for now the sleet line has sort of stabilized, and I'm right under it. It looks like it may be pushing ESE to our west, so I'm holding out hope. If we don't change back to snow here, wish me lots of sleet please, I've got a snow pile to top off :lol:. And here's to lots of snow and/or sleet to everyone!

1 minute ago, KamuSnow said:

Looks like for now the sleet line has sort of stabilized, and I'm right under it. It looks like it may be pushing ESE to our west, so I'm holding out hope. If we don't change back to snow here, wish me lots of sleet please, I've got a snow pile to top off :lol:. And here's to lots of snow and/or sleet to everyone!

Yep. The intensity of the sleet has really picked up over here. My one hope now is that it West Chester gets buried under all snow so my office will close and I don't have to go to work. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1