Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 1, 2019 Light Snow Chance

WxUSAF

1 hour ago, poolz1 said:

Similar to HRDPS....as Loseto noted.  This phase is def still trending.... @wvclimo will like these trends

It's been a good day for model-watching all the way around.  I will still be surprised though if we go 3 for 3 with tonight, tomorrow night and Sunday.

19 minutes ago, WVclimo said:

It's been a good day for model-watching all the way around.  I will still be surprised though if we go 3 for 3 with tonight, tomorrow night and Sunday.

Hey, 2 out 3 ain't bad.  I feel like we have thru the 6z runs to keep trending...typically, I would say its too late to expect anything drastic but with the way it has trended over the past 12 hours who knows...

1 minute ago, yoda said:

Even though its rain for us... that's good news for Sunday, yes?

I was reading the NE forum and there is a Vort over the lakes that the GFS phases in that is really the culprit to help suppress heights for Sunday.  Euro has been sloppier with the phase so that’s why it’s been further NW.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Chris78 said:

@poolz1 @WVclimo

NAM IS  a legit storm out here tomorrow night. 

Crazy  trends over the past 24 hours.

It’s a pretty close run to a pretty substantial snowstorm tomorrow night. Looks good for our 2-4” tonight then has 4-6” more tomorrow night (verbatim). Razor close on thermals but with 3-4” snow OTG I wouldn’t hate our chances especially with a low deepening pretty quickly and in a nice spot. 

• Like 1