• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 1, 2019 Light Snow Chance

WxUSAF

I will say this, Friday is turning into a pretty miserable day with the trend of the coastal affecting the region in the afternoon into the overnight Saturday.  Both Nams and now the Icon show low to mid 30's and rain for the cities and further nw probably some frozen most of the day.

12 minutes ago, LP08 said:

I will say this, Friday is turning into a pretty miserable day with the trend of the coastal affecting the region in the afternoon into the overnight Saturday.  Both Nams and now the Icon show low to mid 30's and rain for the cities and further nw probably some frozen most of the day.

Long Island and NE stole our snow.

12 minutes ago, SnowGolfBro said:

Storm cancel? Well maybe happy hour will bring it back.  I hope so because we are running out of model runs lol

I think both of them are dead for us.  Friday and Monday.  this year you can't relax and enjoy even inside 24 hours.  72 hours might at well be 384 lol...cant wait for Nov 2019 to start tracking again.  been a fun ride mostly.

So I'm driving out of North Baltimore tomorrow morning to Boston. Need to be there by 3:30 p.m., preferably earlier. It usually takes about 6.5 hours, so I was thinking I'd just hit the road at 6 a.m., so that the sun's almost up, and I'd deal with any snow that I hit before it dissipates somewhere in New Jersey. Think that's still a viable plan? Kind of starting to wonder if I should wait until 8 or 9, and let the snow end before setting out. I have all-wheel drive.

48 minutes ago, baltimoreguy said:

So I'm driving out of North Baltimore tomorrow morning to Boston. Need to be there by 3:30 p.m., preferably earlier. It usually takes about 6.5 hours, so I was thinking I'd just hit the road at 6 a.m., so that the sun's almost up, and I'd deal with any snow that I hit before it dissipates somewhere in New Jersey. Think that's still a viable plan? Kind of starting to wonder if I should wait until 8 or 9, and let the snow end before setting out. I have all-wheel drive.

I would imagine that I95 won’t get in too bad of shape. Especially having all wheel. I say go for it. Just drive carefully 

• Like 1

Just now, showmethesnow said:

Definitely have seen a significant shift in regards to the Friday night/sat morning potential coastal. We are seeing a blow up of precip to our south and southeast that was not on the previous run. The Euro took a pretty good step for our region. 

how about temps?  obvious question but seems important.  thanks in advance

Just now, showmethesnow said:

Definitely have seen a significant shift in regards to the Friday night/sat morning potential coastal. We are seeing a blow up of precip to our south and southeast that was not on the previous run. The Euro took a pretty good step for our region. 

Seems like too little, too late for that though. And temps are very marginal as well.

• Thanks 1