• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Midweek event, Yah or Nah? February 27-28th Clipper

USCAPEWEATHERAF

Those initial frontrunning bands are drying up as they go...they don't mean too much. The bulk of the forcing is along I-90 corridor between ALB and SYR back to Lake Ontario. 

That will keep propagating ESE and we'll see whatever new stuff blossoms along the way. If that band lines up far enough south to get N CT, then you can exhale kevin. That's what will be the difference between 1-3 and 4-6. 

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Those initial frontrunning bands are drying up as they go...they don't mean too much. The bulk of the forcing is along I-90 corridor between ALB and SYR back to Lake Ontario. 

That will keep propagating ESE and we'll see whatever new stuff blossoms along the way. If that band lines up far enough south to get N CT, then you can exhale kevin. That's what will be the difference between 1-3 and 4-6. 

I’m honestly not worried a bit . I like 3-5” N CT like Harv has. 6” will be up north . I’m trying to help places like FF county in SW CT

4 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Are they associated with WAA? Seem to be lining up quite nicely with max area of 850 WAA/850 fronto