• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Midweek event, Yah or Nah? February 27-28th Clipper

USCAPEWEATHERAF

I’m 29 years old and cannot remember a winter less snowy in SW CT. Only year that comes to mind is 2001-2002 which I remember us still getting a storm during the “winter” of 6”+ from a single event. I believe it was the same storm the “tuck rule” game was played in (NE vs OAK). This storm looks to be following a similar suit as previous events this season. 2-4” general for SNE with the exception of course SW CT (1”-2”) very sad year for snow lovers in Fairfield County. 

20 minutes ago, 203whiteout said:

Greetings all my New England peeps, -from the infamous snow hole here in SW CT lol. New to the forum! 

This year's snow hole has been extended northeast encompassing most of SNE until further notice.

Welcome, and enjoy the pit of dispair... Not to be confused with Money Pit #2.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, 203whiteout said:

I’m 29 years old and cannot remember a winter less snowy in SW CT. Only year that comes to mind is 2001-2002 which I remember us still getting a storm during the “winter” of 6”+ from a single event. I believe it was the same storm the “tuck rule” game was played in (NE vs OAK). This storm looks to be following a similar suit as previous events this season. 2-4” general for SNE with the exception of course SW CT (1”-2”) very sad year for snow lovers in Fairfield County. 

Welcome from a fellow sw CT lifer.

97 98 was below 5 for SW CT. Correct on 2001 2002.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 203whiteout said:

Welcome and enjoy the show. We will turn it around next season, that’s a lock. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

That’s pretry good Ray. I still think your area may do better than your low end. H7 RH is pretry good there. I’m not sure if 5” except maybe some weenie town but 3-4 in that zone you have looks good. Should be good ratios where fronto is maximized.

These are both points that I deliberated over for a bit....I opted 1-3" here because the NAM is pretty paltry, so the 1" covers me there. I'm confident that I won't break 3".

I was going to go 2-4" down there....but I feel like one stray spot will pull a nickel....I don't think that it will be widespread. I just wanted to cover myself in the event that some 15:1 ratios verify since we are so saturated through the column...growth should be good...finally.

10 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Oddly enough...my best growth all season was during the little inverted trough garbage on president's day...not the first half, but the second round in the PM.

Growth has ben awful this season....that was refreshing.

Mine was 11-15 lol. That was mostly Dendrites. 

11 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

These are both points that I deliberated over for a bit....I opted 1-3" here because the NAM is pretty paltry, so the 1" covers me there. I'm confident that I won't break 3".

I was going to go 2-4" down there....but I feel like one stray spot will pull a nickel....I don't think that it will be widespread. I just wanted to cover myself in the event that some 15:1 ratios verify since we are so saturated through the column...growth should be good...finally.

Yeah all good. Will be nice to grab 2-3 hopefully . I won’t be greedy after this winter.