Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March Disco

40/70 Benchmark

11 minutes ago, DomNH said:

Saturday looks like a pain in the azz. Just enough of a threat to be an uninteresting nuisance on a Saturday night whether it be snow or mix. 

I don't speak for the combined ambit of total technology together with the consortium of finest minds in the arts and crafts of Meteorological deterministic forecasting but from where I'm sitting ... you're not likely mixing from that in the NH region. 

You may miss... but mixing would be difficult in this particular pattern make-up.

• Haha 1

Just now, Typhoon Tip said:

I don't speak for the combined ambit of total technology together with the consortium of finest minds in the arts and crafts of Meteorological deterministic forecasting but from where I'm sitting ... you're not likely mixing from that in the NH region. 

You may miss... but mixing is would be difficult in this particular pattern make-up.

I agree...was talking about the forum as a whole. I just don't see anything super interesting about Saturday. It'll be March either KU me or give me 70F. 

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Is this for our Saturday snows?

Yea the Euro grazes us on Saturday with a couple inches. That system has been all over the place on guidance though. There's some lead energy with the main trough back in the lakes. We want the lead energy to trend stronger and it would give us a decent little coastal. 

19 minutes ago, DomNH said:

I agree...was talking about the forum as a whole. I just don't see anything super interesting about Saturday. It'll be March either KU me or give me 70F. 

gotcha... 

Yeah, I kinda come from that ilk of perspective of matters - particularly as the month ages... I'm flexy in the first 10 days ... Patience runs out pretty quick by the ides.

I admit to some hypocrisy though, until mid April.  If it's a KU bomb that's in play, okay... hey, I'm all in.. .But, in t-minus 2 days and counting, I officially enter the time of year I loathe.  Spring is a time when I want the warmth, humidity and towering thunderclouds that's 40 years if not 40 days away and it's just a big huge bore! .. a grind more years than I care to admit suffering, that can be so unrelenting, unending, without remorse.   Kinda like this winter was bad come to think of it... ha!

The American -based teleconnectors are sloped warm after D10 so...  maybe we won't have to wait until the end of May this time.