Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Disco

40/70 Benchmark

10 minutes ago, BombsAway1288 said:

Hope so. It has been all over the place with the weekend threat. Before it went coastal on us yesterday, it had multiple runs of congrats Chicago or Detroit. Before that it was congrats Omaha so it certainly has bounced around

Bounced again.  Save a horse 

14 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Nooones basing their forecast off gfs op runs lol

Hmmm I've seen quite a few NWS AFD's mention they're blending their forecast with the GFS in favor, in the past. Not trying to start a silly argument here with you but you asked where are they getting rain in the forecast for the weekend? I said maybe the GFS considering the last 2 runs before the 12z today had rain here and congrats Buffalo

15 minutes ago, BombsAway1288 said:

Hmmm I've seen quite a few NWS AFD's mention they're blending their forecast with the GFS in favor, in the past. Not trying to start a silly argument here with you but you asked where are they getting rain in the forecast for the weekend? I said maybe the GFS considering the last 2 runs before the 12z today had rain here and congrats Buffalo

I don’t understand why with such a lack of gfs consistency on this....

meh,.. looks like a reversion back to 12z yesterday to me ... with some modest alterations here and there.   yesterday it had already committed to more of a coastal, just had it south by a tad. this run still misses but looks okay for now.   or does it miss?  granularity of the free products leaves some to be desired.