• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
March Disco

40/70 Benchmark

Heh ... I suggest taking the blend between the GFS and Euro on the bigger, latter deal.. 

Maybe 60/40 or something Euro's way, but... 60/40 also by definition (hypothetical as it may be...) means the confidence in either is smearing so if verified 60/40 GFS' way it is neither impossible, nor an outlandish expectation.

Thing is, each could still be playing into their own respective biases at this time range ... what are we D5 on that?  I'm not discussing any run after the 00z suite.  But this is still not quite inside the Euro's wheelhouse and definitely not inside the GFS' - if it has one..  Anyway, the Euro tends to dig too much by inches, and the GFS tends to stretch flows too much by similar smaller, innocuous but important, subtle intervals.  The Euro being too  far NW in the polarward return flow of the trough, and the GFS thus being too far SE, fits their unique charm and distinction. 

So, giving the nod to the Euro ... end up with Euro biased blend by that estimate above. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WinterWolf said:

The Mirage Winter Continues for SNE.  The active snowy period we thought was on the doorstep...has turned into a big nothing burger, just like this whole POS Winter.  Holy heck this can’t end quick enough.   

Pickles for the Monster Win!!  Nice job brotha!!  Nothing has changed.   

Bring ON SPRING.  

I don't think anyone was expecting a blockbuster at this point. I know I just posted a blog a few days ago to the effect that we wouldn't because the pattern is still plagued by some of the main limitations that we have had all season. Some of the guidance was trying to roll the EPO enough, but that is a hail mary. However a warning event remains in the cards imho.

I'm at 30" as of this morning's 20:1 fluff...  But, seasonal totals don't delve into moisture content as a qualifier in any way so... 30" it is.  

I'm buckin' for 5" on Saturday morning, than a quick 8" Monday/Mon evening... and then at 43" ... setting me up for a pattern exit bowling ball event to the tune of 15" to bring me up to an average snow fall season.  

Who's with me!

• Like 2

Just now, Typhoon Tip said:

I'm at 30" as of this morning's 20:1 fluff...  But, seasonal totals don't delve into moisture content as a qualifier in any way so... 30" it is.  

I'm buckin' for 5" on Saturday morning, than a quick 8" Monday/Mon evening... and 43" ... setting me up for a pattern exit bowling ball 15" to bring me to an average snow fall season

Who's with me!

34.5" here...same as 2006-07.