Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March Disco

40/70 Benchmark

16 hours ago, BombsAway1288 said:

Wow, never realized all the Yankee love up here. Although now after seeing all the NNJ transplants up here, along with the CT crowd which is usually split Yankees-Red Sox, West-East of the river respectively, it makes sense.

Add me to the list. I try to watch at least parts of all 162 Yankee games/yr, if not, the full games.

I can even get 660AM WFAN in my car in Eastie if the weather conditions are right, which I think is pretty amazing being 200 miles away and pretty cool

You can listen to the Fan on the cbs app from anywhere lol. I didn’t know people still use the am/fm dial on their car radios. 

29 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

You can listen to the Fan on the cbs app from anywhere lol. I didn’t know people still use the am/fm dial on their car radios. 

I switched quite a few years ago and still occasionally listen to the Fan.  I used to love listen to AM radio at night.  Given the right atmospheric conditions could bounce you stations from quite a distance.  I remember listening to Cleveland Indian games and very rarely picking up KMOX from St. Louis.

• Like 1

Saturday has looked a bit iffy for awhile now. A weak cold front comes through and sorta stalls over SNE. The boundary tries to lift back north ahead of the next wave going west of us, but with clouds and possible showers out ahead of it you know how this could end up. The GFS is still trying to push me up to near 60F, but the NAM is upper 30s. Usually the NAM wins these stubborn wedges that are reluctant to retreat.

12 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Saturday has looked a bit iffy for awhile now. A weak cold front comes through and sorta stalls over SNE. The boundary tries to lift back north ahead of the next wave going west of us, but with clouds and possible showers out ahead of it you know how this could end up. The GFS is still trying to push me up to near 60F, but the NAM is upper 30s. Usually the NAM wins these stubborn wedges that are reluctant to retreat.

90 south kinda day

4 hours ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

South of pike wins this year...I'm toast up here for snow and nice weather.

Yeah its a bad time of year to live near the ocean, you just have to wait and hope things turn around.  One bit of good news is that ATL SSTs are (generally) a near avg at least, or a good amount above normal. Basinwide really. Lets get a good August cane up here.

anomw.3.28.2019.gif

34 minutes ago, Dr. Dews said:

Yeah its a bad time of year to live near the ocean, you just have to wait and hope things turn around.  One bit of good news is that ATL SSTs are (generally) a near avg at least, or a good amount above normal. Basinwide really. Lets get a good August cane up here.

anomw.3.28.2019.gif

Good luck with an el nino lingering.

• Like 2