Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March Disco

40/70 Benchmark

5 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Looked like it phased a piece in the northern stream earlier on with the southern s/w which gets this further north and west before the next one dives in later.

It’s a tight window because sometimes that nrn piece would really help close this off into a bowling ball, but instead it pulls it north sort of like you said. 

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

It’s a tight window because sometimes that nrn piece would really help close this off into a bowling ball, but instead it pulls it north sort of like you said. 

Yeah, It is a tight window, Its getting handled differently every run by the models, Good luck getting this sorted out in the short term, The biggest problem besides when and if this phases is the airmass is so marginal its going to have to be a thread the needle scenario.

5 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

You will like PFs 10 ft barrier broken with 2 feet of snow on that run days and days of snow for him

The forum holds their breath.  I think most on here would rather even monitor bouy swell charts than hear about it snow in N.VT.

But that run would be a shellacking.  Would love to see that past 90 hours.  The low is over like LWM at that point.

IMG_2544.thumb.PNG.232d7766d499f3637d2224961d22855a.PNG

2 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

The forum holds their breath.  I think most on here would rather even monitor bouy swell charts than hear about it snow in N.VT.

But that run would be a shellacking.  Would love to see that past 90 hours.  The low is over like LWM at that point.

But we know you want to be done with it like you mentioned last week so we will shift this whole trough further east not to burden you with another 12"+ of snow.

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

Very very slow extremely high PWATS 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Got the actual QPF? I have no where to put the water.

6 minutes ago, dryslot said:

But we know you want to be done with it like you mentioned last week so we will shift this whole trough further east not to burden you with another 12"+ of snow.

I won't lie, it's 70F here in Florida with a breeze and it's a heck of a lot nicer than the 7F this morning when I left home to head to the airport.  Unfortunately, it'll probably take till June to get an evening like this back home...drinking some beers on the back patio in a warm breeze.

I won't lie, it's 70F here in Florida with a breeze and it's a heck of a lot nicer than the 7F this morning when I left home to head to the airport.  Unfortunately, it'll probably take till June to get an evening like this back home...drinking some beers on the back patio in a warm breeze.

It was in the 80s in Florida last week when I was there.

No lie there, And if its like here, Will come with the black flies too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

No lie there, And if its like here, Will come with the black flies too.

Yeah and mosquitoes from all the water that'll likely be standing around after this winter.  Not exactly the same as hearing the breeze come off the ocean through the palm trees lol.

7 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

I missed it. Where are you?

9 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Yeah and mosquitoes from all the water that'll likely be standing around after this winter.  Not exactly the same as hearing the breeze come off the ocean through the palm trees lol.

The mosquitos come later,  And Absolutely not hearing the wind in the palm trees.......lol