Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March Disco

40/70 Benchmark

2 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Ha you clowns.  I'm on my way to Florida until Friday.  Can't give you Stake updates till then.  Maybe even a parking lot photo of an upslope blizzard.

I’m supposed to fly out of Hartford to go to Florida on Friday morning myself. Can’t this storm just wait till im gone? Ugh.

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Boy that could be several inches of paste in the higher elevations of central mass 

Just a hair away from being a huge storm for a lot of SNE. Trended nicely this run but need that lakes energy in there just a smidge sooner to really pop this thing about 100 miles south. 

But yeah, even this solution gets pretty interesting for interior elevations. 

29 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

We're all on edge over the Mansfield stake at 3k....what will that reading be in 5 days? 

Hold your breath, I'll be back on Friday for the update :lol:.  

I know you guys joke, but still the 2nd deepest depth on record as of yesterday behind 1969.  It's at least noteworthy but yeah, like something happening at Pinkham Notch or MWN, not relevant to many folks.

IMG_2532.JPG.bc97e2ce5fdcc7a129f165e7d8d827fc.JPG

• Like 1

Just now, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Synoptically is there room for significant improvement 

Yeah we don't need much improvement from that run to be a siggy snow event. Need the bombing to start just a little earlier. I posted above getting that lakes energy injected a tad earlier will crash the column. 

Just now, dryslot said:

Wonder who he learned that from?

Scooter put on a masterful performance to coax the jackpot in the 3/4 event. When people ask for examples next time, I may have to use that one instead of lavarock circa 2017 or MPM from back in 2011. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Scooter put on a masterful performance to coax the jackpot in the 3/4 event. When people ask for examples next time, I may have to use that one instead of lavarock circa 2017 or MPM from back in 2011. 

Will, do you think this has potential to phase a bit quicker and deliver a Blue bomb for SNE...It's real close now it seems to being that.  

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

I have to admit, I think you could nominate him for an oscar and he would win.