• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March Disco

40/70 Benchmark

Drop that lakes energy in as the storm is developing and we may have a flash to heavy wet snow. 

Its too bad we don't have a high out in front of this because then we wouldn't even need the dynamic flip scenario. 

There's probably going to be another system or two to keep an eye on though after this one. 

6 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Yep. This is great now for me. I have no schedule other than getting up to feed the dogs and get Mommas coffee and breakfast ready. I am the master of my own domain finally 

I think that posturing is a defense mechanism ...."I'm scared as hell of the more plausible outcome, so let me ridicule anyone who has passing interest"...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Drop that lakes energy in as the storm is developing and we may have a flash to heavy wet snow. 

Its too bad we don't have a high out in front of this because then we wouldn't even need the dynamic flip scenario. 

There's probably going to be another system or two to keep an eye on though after this one. 

Exactly...drop that in 12-24 hours sooner, and we flash.

23 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Yep. This is great now for me. I have no schedule other than getting up to feed the dogs and get Mommas coffee and breakfast ready. I am the master of my own domain finally 

Well the master of mommas domain but who isn’t.   Happy wife happy life.

2 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

Ukie looked interesting too despite way out there. I can't tell with the 24 hr panels, but it looked like the s/w diving through the Great Lakes at hr 90 on the euro, was overhead here on the UKMET. It looked like a chilly airmass. 

Looked like the main systemic problem with a UKMET solution clipping west enough to catch eastern NE was almost entire related to handling lead heights over the west Atlantic. 

This thing has very limited leading roll-out S/W-ridging to it and two things.. might be able to correct with convective explosion/latent heat loading in shorter terms. But ...that's getting the rest of the model to be right in the first place of course. 

1 hour ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

There are runners on my way to work on the back roads in Redding/Monroe where there is no shoulder. It’s dark out. Sometimes you see them at the last minute and barely avoid them. Like....Get the eff out the way, go run on a track or on roads you won’t get killed on....or at the very least in broad daylight. 

Well said!!. Same issue here in Methuen with runners running in the dark on dark roads which do not have sidewalks. What makes it even worse is most wear dark clothing to jog/run in. And add in the snowbanks during the winter and that means they are 1/3-1/2 way out in the road while jogging. Complete idiots with no regard for anyone but themselves.