Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March Disco

40/70 Benchmark

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Some have newborns forced awake a few times a night....Others have the case of the shits. You just never know.

Bladder calls me at 3 almost every night, was considering a quick look at the Euro last night but being up at 445 /5 every day I figured back to sleep for another couple 

5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Ukie looked interesting too despite way out there. I can't tell with the 24 hr panels, but it looked like the s/w diving through the Great Lakes at hr 90 on the euro, was overhead here on the UKMET. It looked like a chilly airmass. 

6 hr panels are meh, UKMET has a 973 at hr 120 way out past the BM 

2 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Yeah I’ve never understood that either. You’ll find out in the morning what overnight runs did . Why stay up all night to either lose even more sleep due to excitement or being pissed off based on results ?

When I was young the week leading up to a severe threat I would sleep like 4 hours a night lol. Would stay up for the 0z models, then stay up for the SPC outlooks and 6z runs, sleep a bit, then wake up for 12z runs. 

49 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Bladder calls me at 3 almost every night, was considering a quick look at the Euro last night but being up at 445 /5 every day I figured back to sleep for another couple 

If bladder call is prior to 4:30, I answer it.  If it’s 4:30 or later, ignore or I may oversleep. Haven’t set the alarm in 15 years.

4 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

What's odd is those guys who are out running in the dead, cold of winter at 4:00-5:00am.

There are runners on my way to work on the back roads in Redding/Monroe where there is no shoulder. It’s dark out. Sometimes you see them at the last minute and barely avoid them. Like....Get the eff out the way, go run on a track or on roads you won’t get killed on....or at the very least in broad daylight.