Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March Disco

40/70 Benchmark

Just now, powderfreak said:

No shit.  That real?! Haha.  Sweet.

Yes, The owl is real, I just happened to look out the window as we were ripping S+ and see he/she swoop down and land on top of my snow gauge, So i flip the light on and there is an owl perched on there.

1 hour ago, klw said:

An inch in last night's snow.

Puppy is 3 1/2 months.  Came home on a grain free diet.  On our vet's recommendation we went away from grain free.  Problem seems to be that we didn't start transitioning her to the new food by mixing it in as we had planned.

This just happened to our 12 year old mix.  Went from grain free to grain, and he was pooping constantly all messed up for a couple weeks, but we slowly transitioned over a few weeks and now he's fine. 

48 minutes ago, dryslot said:

On FB in the last week, I have seen a lot of pics in this area from people of owls, I'm curious to the reason why.

Long period of snow cover, even longer to the north where those critters are usually found.  Maybe a poor lemming crop as well.

Co-worker from the Winthrop area showed me a pic of a similar bird, taken yesterday near his house.  One cocoraks obs in that town was 3.5" and the co-worker confirmed similar depth.  2" here in Augusta, 0.2" at home (but just enough to put the season at exactly 100.0".)  Trees are still frosted outside the office but the earlier fog has mostly dissipated.

45 minutes ago, Whineminster said:

One more good week of riding next weekend. 

Depending on how far we want to travel, Were probably good up here for a few more weeks on the trails as long as clubs are still grooming but off trail will go at least a month or so barring any real warm soaker.