Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March Disco

40/70 Benchmark

23 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Ya I knew it was more than my phone app temp of 53 in Nashua just wondering about 65 given 850’s , mixing and the snow cover is getting patchy in spots 

We is far from patchy up here.  A lot of vestigal cryo, but I think there will be a lot nape tanning on Thursday, and even Wednesday.  After that the meridional excitement may occur but hopefully brief, followed by vaporization, cryo-destruction and peas sprouting.

16 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

We is far from patchy up here.  A lot of vestigal cryo, but I think there will be a lot nape tanning on Thursday, and even Wednesday.  After that the meridional excitement may occur but hopefully brief, followed by vaporization, cryo-destruction and peas sprouting.

This is perhaps the concise verbiage to describe the next two week. 

I'm just not sure whether said "excitement" would be one deal or a perhaps a couple in a pattern fighting for life against its inevitable demise...  But I do believe that the latter normalization of seasonal change  ( and this is not attempting to preclude any renegade bowling ball through mid April ... which is a different anomaly type) will probably keep an incipient pattern from become "all it could have" if this were even a month ago. 

6 minutes ago, dryslot said:

A lot of inflated weenies over a two day prefropa temp spike, I guess some have never experienced 50-60's in march before.

Oh come on Jeff!  We've had snow cover for 5 months.  Spring is coming!  Let your fingers caress your wife's nape.  La saison d'amour.  Feel the warmth, get excited...the trails in the County aren't going anywhere til May.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Inflated is March 2012. What should we talk about? D10?

Thought of you yesterday when some folks were in Tractor Supply picking up their ducklings and chicks, March is 31 days isn't it?, Just going by the thread title, I just don't get a big chub like some over a couple warm days in March, We are moving into spring and more wilder swings in the weather dept, I'll turn the page when its time, Not going to rush it, But, Carry on.

1 minute ago, mahk_webstah said:

Oh come on Jeff!  We've had snow cover for 5 months.  Spring is coming!  Let your fingers caress your wife's nape.  La saison d'amour.  Feel the warmth, get excited...the trails in the County aren't going anywhere til May.

Maybe the tulips will pop up along the foundation this week!

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

Maybe the tulips will pop up along the foundation this week!

I want to use my grill again.  Since we added on a screen porch, my grill is now at the bottom of the porch stairs on the side of the house that gets no sun in the evening, and is now buried by the snow.   Can't wait to throw on some salmon or steaks

Just now, HoarfrostHubb said:

I want to use my grill again.  Since we added on a screen porch, my grill is now at the bottom of the porch stairs on the side of the house that gets no sun in the evening, and is now buried by the snow.   Can't wait to throw on some salmon or steaks

I don't grill as much anymore now that i bought a flat top griddle.

32 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Yeah it’s March and we had maybe 6 posts this morning talking about warm weather happening this week. Oh the horror. If there was snow or cold to talk about we’d probably be discussing that. 

lol I'm looking forward to a mild couple days.  It's time to do shirtless yardwork at 48F in the 28" pack.  

I love the first warm days of spring.  Been a long winter since early November.  It's time.